I would like to have one too if possible in another run. Or if someone has orderd a couple and want one to trade for two dichromounts or other parts that you need shoot me a pm.:)
Printable View
I would like to have one too if possible in another run. Or if someone has orderd a couple and want one to trade for two dichromounts or other parts that you need shoot me a pm.:)
More list , another 10 mounts available..
Dave: 3 sets PAID ;-)
Other: 20 sets PAID
Jeejeedr: 2 sets PAID
P1t8ull: 2 sets PAID
badger1666: 2 sets PAID
mophead: 5 sets PAID
mpoulton: 10 sets PAID
Doc: 5 sets PAID
Heavyen: 6 sets PAID
rfourt: 5+ sets
CDBEAM: 2 sets PAID
CrazyMonkey: 6 sets PAID
j4cbo: 3 sets PAID
Taggalucci: 3 sets PAID
law99: 2 sets PAID
SBK: 2 sets PAID
Ubersapien: 2 sets
jaycey: 2 sets PAID
Lasermad: 8 sets PAID
Recent additions: - will send a message now
AudioVisualizers: PaAID
blowfly: 1 PAID
Badger1666: 3 PAID
edison/ Zoof: 3 PAID
Loopee: 2 PAID
If my order has not shipped, I would still like 2 more added.
Hey Dave
I'll take two if they are still available
Troy
Hi Dave,
I'll take two as well.
Shipping can be combined with the one for Edison.
Edison: I'll take dichromounts as trade.
thanks,
Matthijs
List updated :)
That makes 100 again. Add your name if you want some, but missed out. There will be another run coming shortly :)
Howdy,
New guy here.... Please add me to your next run. I am interested in two (2).
George
No Worries. I should have the next run ordered just after the weekend.
I will be drawing up some other parts tomorrow to be ordered too, but Ill wait till I have them drawn up until making mention of them.
Also, Ill get everything ready to be shipped on Monday for those who are waiting patiently :)
update:
Everything packed and ready to ship out tomorrow :) All the UK guys, your stuff will be coming via Lasermad, everyone else, it will be airmail :)
Will be ordering some more sometime this week
Thanks Dave, got mine today and I must say these look the business :) Very nicely designed and manufactured.
I'll hopefully get a chance later today to get some diodes in them, test the fit, get 'em running and post some pictures...