Haha!! yeah well I had 1 of them (650nm 5mw) for about 7 or 8 years now,and its still going strong!:D
Im going to try to put the latest pics. up of the RGBV next!!:)
*warndjmatt*warn
Printable View
Well this is were im at now.
I finished getting all the PSUs and control boxes in place and wired up.
I did check everything for shorts and powered them up no prob.:D
Just a bit more wiring to do,and mount the galvos, and aline everything, then I think ill be running:D:D!!
*warndjmatt*warn
Really cool, man! I cant wait to see it all finished up. Did you build the blu-ray modules yourself or did you purchase them somewhere? If you built it yourself, which diode are you using?
OOOH! I see supplies mounted! :cool: Shouldn't be long until you get that bad boy up and running. Nice work! Keep us posted.
Matt looking great, looking forward to seeing some beams.
LJ
Well I never thought this day would come but..... I got the frist test pattern out of the RGBV!!;)
I dont have the green in there yet, or the 2nd 405, but just had to see how it looked and it ran perfect:):D;)
But its not lined up yet,Ive got to get the right mirrors for the green and the galvos. I was going to mess with it more, but I hit one of the temp. mirrors and took a hit to the eyes:(:eek:.... so thought I had done enough for one day... Thank God!! it only gave me a headach!*warn
So here are the first pics!!
oh I forgot to turn my flash off so the only half the pattern shows up.
*warndjmatt*warn
I keep waiting for this Test Pattern to become engraved on my window shade. Has anyone left lasting impressions on their walls, curtains, doors, etc.? Cat