Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2010 ILDA Cruise - Who's in?

Cool

I haven't booked it yet - was planning to wait for my tax refund to come in first. But I don't want it to fill up, so I guess I should just go ahead and put a deposit down so I can guarantee that I'll get a cabin.

For sure my wife and I are going. My mother may be joining us too. Also, I think Randy (Stuka) and the Stuka-Chick (wife Sharon) are thinking about going.

Figure Bill Benner and Hayden Hale are definites. Francesco Loon as well. Dirk Bauer? Probably. And of course, Greg Makhov and Patrick Murphy too. Oh yeah, and Clandestiny for sure. Beyond that I don't know though.

Adam

Unfortunately, due to my limited vacation time, StukaChk and I will not be attending the ILDA cruise.
    Bummer....

However -

We are booked at the Trotthouse Inn in Newton, and both plan on attending SELEM in full force!!

Quote Originally Posted by buffo View Post
    I haven't booked it yet - was planning to wait for my tax refund to come in first. But I don't want it to fill up, so I guess I should just go ahead and put a deposit down so I can guarantee that I'll get a cabin.

For sure my wife and I are going. My mother may be joining us too. Also, I think Randy (Stuka) and the Stuka-Chick (wife Sharon) are thinking about going.

Figure Bill Benner and Hayden Hale are definites. Francesco Loon as well. Dirk Bauer? Probably. And of course, Greg Makhov and Patrick Murphy too. Oh yeah, and Clandestiny for sure. Beyond that I don't know though.

Adam
    RR

Metrologic HeNe 3.3mw Modulated laser, 2 Radio Shack motors, and a broken mirror.
    Sweet.....

Booked for myself and the wife yesterday.

See you guys there!
    Ex-Keeper of the QM2000 boards.

I'm in. Even if I have to swim.

I'll try to confirm everything on my end soon.

-Jonathan

Looks like the cruise is filling up fast. Its shaping up to be a good one!
    Ex-Keeper of the QM2000 boards.

Yeah, looking forward to it!!!

Official Pangolin European Service & Repair Centre
    Authorised Distributor KVANT
    Please visit my webshop --> www.laserwebshop.com

Smile

Me too! I've already booked my conference fees, but I haven't booked the actual cruise yet. (My Mom wants to go, and a couple friends are considering it as well. Need to get it done soon though, before it fills up!)

Going to be a great time though, that's for sure. Francesco, any chance of you getting over here a couple weeks earlier so you can attend SELEM as well? (I know, it's a long shot, but it would be awesome to have you there dude...)

Adam

Default I'll be there!

Hooray, I'll be at the cruise!

I've got some cool things to show off too, so you are pretty well guaranteed to have a good time or to be tossed overboard.

-chuck

Cool

For anyone else who might be thinking about going on this cruise, the guaranteed cabins will only be reserved for another week. After the 7th of July, it's going to be very hard to get a room. This cruise *will* sell out in mid to late July. (They always do) So if you want to go, now is the time to book your cabin, while ILDA still has a few cabins reserved under their group booking number.

Adam