Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Analog modulation connector for viasho driver.

Default Analog modulation connector for viasho driver.

At the moment i,m building a new projector but Viasho didn,t send me the female connectors for analog modulation of the OEM driver.

Can anyone help me with these or point me in the right direction where to buy these? Its the small white connector in the middle.
    I asked frank from viasho but he sais you can buy them everywhere.

Thanks guys!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC05993.jpg  

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

it's hard to tell from your photo, but it might be these:

http://www.futurlec.com/Connectors/POLHDCON2.shtml

Quote Originally Posted by edison View Post
    At the moment i,m building a new projector but Viasho didn,t send me the female connectors for analog modulation of the OEM driver.

Can anyone help me with these or point me in the right direction where to buy these? Its the small white connector in the middle.
    I asked frank from viasho but he sais you can buy them everywhere.

Thanks guys!
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

you,re right it is hard to tell even when its sitting on my desk.
    i think viasho should have supplied one connector with leads withy the driver. The same with powersupplies from companies like Traco , Meanwell.and all other powersupply companies. Good powersupplies but providing two connectors from 50 cnt no way. But thanks for the help anyway swamidog!

http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/3985/laser.gif

Doc's website

The Health and Safety Act 1971

Recklessly interfering with Darwin’s natural selection process, thereby extending the life cycle of dim-witted ignorami; thus perpetuating and magnifying the danger to us all, by enabling them to breed and walk amongst us, our children and loved ones.

Thanks doc for giving it a try. Only i have these and they are not the one. Thats why i think companies should provide the connectors. Its damn difficult to find the right one

at least you gave it a try Thanks!

Good luck with your hunt.

I agree, its really annoying when you buy something new and then the lazy manufacturer tells you to go buy the last bit somewhere else... especially when the bit you want is probably only two bucks worth..
    Imagine buying a nice new car and then you have to buy the key from someone else !!!
    'cause the car ain't gonna run without the key and this laser ain't gonna run without that connector (get it Frank)

It shows how lacking they are in selling to end clients.
    Yes I know its an OEM product, like that's some excuse... if they don't want to do it properly then don't sell to the likes of us..... (geez I am in good grouch form today )

They don't understand after all your waiting , your keen to make it go..... then shit !!! you can't all for the want of a $2 connector.

Its not a good look for Frank to say their everywhere... they might be if you live in Bejeing.
    What if you live in a remote area then you wait again for the posty ( and a little laserist waits... !!)

This sort of thing fires me up

Come on Frank get your game together over there , you make good lasers don't let them down for a few cents worth..

Oh boy I feel much better now... imagine had that been my laser.

Cheers

Ray

Thanks Pitts,

At least someone it getting the picture. Must be a KIWI thing. Sorry guys since i have bin in new zealand for 8 months i have a weakspot for KIWI land

Thanks pitts. Keep an eye on the vulcano over there. With clouds around it get the laundry in
    Last edited by edison; 02-11-2010 at 22:26.

I know which connector you need.
    I have that driver in my projector (in fact, I took that picture )

I'll take a picture next time I open up my projector

ps: you are familiar with casemodding, it's the same kind of connector used to provide a CCFL inverter with power ...

You are right FourDee it was me i will never do it again ( Perfect picture by the way ) That would be great if you can send me a picture. Or if you can give me a model number i will google it. Thanks fourdee

I'm pretty sure you need this cable:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Viasho 2.jpg  

Viasho 3.jpg  

Viasho1.jpg