Thread: TraceIT help please ...

Default TraceIT help please ...

Hi, I have a huge bunch of image files I am trying to trace in traceIT. I am doing a few hundred at a time as to not bog down the software. I found the best tracing settings, and clicked "Apply settings to all images", but it only applies it to the first 500 images or so??

Anyone else had this problem? Is it just that traceIT cant handle the huge amounts of images or something?

I just traced a movie, which i exported out to separate bitmaps (2542), and that worked ok.
    My system has 12GB of RAM and i am using SSD bootdisk and a raidcontroller with 12 disks connected for the data (that might help).
    Importing took a few minutes (i guess 3 to 4 minutes). Exporting just seconds, resulting ILD file is 26MB.
    I didn't fail !
    I just found out 10,000 ways that didn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by Things View Post
    Hi, I have a huge bunch of image files I am trying to trace in traceIT. I am doing a few hundred at a time as to not bog down the software. I found the best tracing settings, and clicked "Apply settings to all images", but it only applies it to the first 500 images or so??

Anyone else had this problem? Is it just that traceIT cant handle the huge amounts of images or something?
    I did. You find the last frame with applied settings and hit apply to all again. It will finish the job. I usually trace no more then 1000 frames at one time.
    I hired an Italian guy to do my wires. Now they look like spaghetti!

Hi, yeah, maybe an eeepc isnt the best for tracing all these frames.

I ended up tracing about 5124 frames in 1000 frame lots on my brothers desktop, worked fine there. I'm buying myself a OK desktop so it should be better for it.