Thread: GREAT SERVICE from Dragon Tiger Electronic

Default GREAT SERVICE from Dragon Tiger Electronic

Hello all pl members,
    I ordered galvos from JIAN 725,within a day of me sending money thru paypal,i had an e-mail from Jian,saying he would ship my parcel on Monday.On thursday shortly after noon wy parcel arrived in Michigan!!!!

ONLY 3 1/2 DAYS FROM CHINA
    WHAT FANTASTIC SERVICE!!!!

Thanks Jian for the great proudct.
    bill

Hey Bill!
    You building a projector? Got any pics?
    Steve

Yes it is normally 3-4 days. A lot of cargo is been shipped from China those days so thats why it's very fast. It's faster then shipping from states. Only problem shipping is expensive as hell. About 30-40$ for a very small package.
    I hired an Italian guy to do my wires. Now they look like spaghetti!

Cool

$30 to send a parcel half way around the world in 3 to 4 days, and you call that expensive?

Try shipping something to Venezuela if you want to know expensive.

Adam

Quote Originally Posted by Buffo View Post
    $30 to send a parcel half way around the world in 3 to 4 days, and you call that expensive?

Try shipping something to Venezuela if you want to know expensive.

Adam

South America,Brazil,Colombia of shipping cost rise 50%.

Africa , East Europe and Middle East of shipping cost rise almost 100%

Thanks for all friends trust.
    Jian
    http://dtscanner.cn/en/homeen

DT-40pro scanner
    DT45/50 scanner

as a comparison,my wife ordered concert tickets( BLUE MANGROUP) from lansing,mich 55 miles away from my home, didn't get these for 5 days. kind of a sad commentary on our fed. postal system.

steve-0- yes i'm starting a projector, more of a gathering parts phase than a building phase. will post pics when i have something other than just piles of stuff.

jian, thanks again for the great service and product.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by jian725 View Post

South America,Brazil,Colombia of shipping cost rise 50%.
    Africa , East Europe and Middle East of shipping cost rise almost 100%
    Yeah, South American destinations in general are more expensive, but Venezuela is a special case. It's like 300% more expensive! I once considered sending a small air-cooled argon laser and power supply to Venezuela. I figured that since it cost me about $70 to have it delivered from California to South Carolina, it would probably cost $150 or so to have it sent to Caracas, Venezuela.

WRONG! The cheapest quote I got was for $480... Some quotes were over $600! I couldn't believe it, so I kept calling different companies. Turns out it's *really* expensive to send anything to Venezuela.

Adam

We came up with a mod for DT40 scanner drivers. Our mod gives better large signal performance, and makes the system easier to tune.

We fully documented the mod in terms of what is done and why it is done and we sent this document to Jian.

The whole point of us doing the mod is so that Jian would do it himself in subsequent shipments of his scanner system. The mod reduces Jian's labor and parts costs as well. And of course, it gives better imagery from the scanners, which is important to us as a software company. If someone gets our software and Jian's scanners and the images look like crap, well, that doesn't make our software look very good...

Anyway, I sure do hope Jian implements the mod himself soon. In the mean time, if you have DT-40 PRO scanners, you can send them to Pangolin for the mod. When sending hardware to Pangolin, always follow the directions on this web page:
    http://www.pangolin.com/userhelp/return_shipping.htm

Best regards,

William Benner

Shipping between China and Britain is especially good. I'd thought that the Chinese were undercutting their costs to make it easier for people here to get stuff from China but I had to send something back recently and the cost was really low, it's virtually the other side of the world, but the costs are only a little above local rates, not more than double at most. It costs more to send to Western Europe, let alone Eastern Europe. Most of the fiver I paid for that return to China was in the recorded delivery service. The raw cost was no more than the same package would have cost to send to Scotland by first class post, and it got to China in about the same time it normally takes to reach Scotland.

Edit, ok, it took three or four days, but Scotland would have taken two.
    Last edited by The_Doctor; 10-08-2007 at 12:59.

shipping cost trully makes us headache. we need telephone the shipper service department to ask the shipping cost every time. especially the South American states and eastern European states, the shipping cost raise a lot. Customer will remonstrate in the other side of the world. But the problem also trully makes us in the trouble. I think need more shipper company emerge to compete the shipping market, or debase oil price, in that case will be beneficial to us.