Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: wingsnaprop trade gone bad...SHADDY GUY BEWARE

SHADDY MAN OF THE YEAR....... WOODY

Maybe he needed more cash for his girls friends....... damn strippers taken all ur cash..... ugly hoes at that...... Ive got pics.... lol

Now I know why u F*&#ED me over.... cus u keep getting taken for ur cash.. dont you know u cant turn a hoe in to a house wife.....
    Lasers, Lights, Music, Action!

GEEZZEEE

I've been trying to ignore this idiot ..
    Like wrestling with a pig , you both get dirty, cept the pig likes it .

What F*N happened to the Money that was supposed to be WITH THE Laser ??? you were to send me the Laser and the Money , after you stood me up on that , i gave you another 2 weeks!!!! TELL THE WHOLE TRUTH YOU DILL ROD.

DO YOU THINK I SAID " OH, GEE, SURE TAKE ALL THE TIME YOU WANT OWING ME MONEY OUR FIRST DEAL AND I'LL SEND YOU MORE STUFF"

COME ON People - you should be Telling this guy how Life works ..
    How many of you would Send this guy stuff, on a second deal, when he's 6 weeks behind on paying you for a previous deal ..

I'm a nice guy .. I gave him MORE Time than I was comfortable with .. he tried to string me along , and his Time ran out ..

His motivation is to queer the deal where i sold the scanner , but too late it's shipped and Lo & Behold I GOT PAID!!
    Last edited by wingsnaprop; 02-27-2010 at 13:45.

HE's mad ,But too bad .. I'm Content .. I did all I could to Consumate our deal.. called him several times..

How many times did he call me about the missing money?

I deleted posts to try and avoid the 'wrestling with a pig' syndrome ..

Nothing shady here, Adm. if you can ressurect ANY Of the ( My) posts in question, PLEASE DO with my blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Laser Ben View Post
    Am I hearing you right, he posted a message saying you agreed to reverse the deal, then right away deleted it? Can we get Admin to confirm this, or post a copy of the message.

Quote Originally Posted by Laser Zone View Post
    If you give me his address , I can have his head shipped to you by the middle of next weak .

Next weak or next week ?
    On second thought .. ' Weak ' is correct ..

** Yawn ....

Please try not to triple post, it's more for my shitty connection to load.

I have bought from LaserGuy before, I had no problems. Hopefully you can get this sorted out.

Quote Originally Posted by wingsnaprop View Post
    Next weak or next week ?
    On second thought .. ' Weak ' is correct ..

** Yawn ....
    Wingsnaslop are you mad ?
    " MANUFACTURER OF HIGH QUALITY MICRO LASER COMPONENTS" !!
    http://www.microlaserlabs.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Laser Zone View Post
    Wingsnaslop are you mad ?

nope .. sleepy.

any way it goes, you stole from me...... you didnt talk to me AFTER we made the deal.... you changed your mind without talking to me.... reposted...... resold..... and fu#*ed me over...... you stole..... and you owe me a laser 150mW 532nm or my galvo set...... I have talked to the local police around YOUR area.... and I do have the ebay sale # & paypal order # and I have the SN of the laser.......

Do u really want to go to jail over a laser son?

U crack me up .. ,

Me thinkest Thou protest too much.

( For someone that came out BETTER than even , IE: you owed me 150 and settled the debt with a laser that was 125 )

I think I speak for Most everyone here when i say-

" Give it a rest" ..

U didnt clear it with me.... WE had a deal.... U changed it on me WITHOUT 1st clearing it with me..... I now have the money as I said I would after my next show..... U have my laser & my galvo set.......

Give it a rest.... thats funny coming from the guy that KNOWS hes in the wrong...... and coming from the guy that DELETED his postings to hide it from me.... ur shaddy and thats that...

NOw EVERYONE knows Jay Markland aka (Woody) aka wingsnaprop from Dayton is a SHADDY MAN