Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: wingsnaprop trade gone bad...SHADDY GUY BEWARE

Default wingsnaprop trade gone bad...SHADDY GUY BEWARE

So I had got the laser that he wanted for a trade deal he had listed ( http://www.photonlexicon.com/forums/...ount-amp-Amp-B ) and paid & shipped to him.. tracking #'s listed..... but he never sent me my ct6210 or my microamp.......???

I also got on his other deal of the pair of ct6210s & amps for $600..... we drove out and exchanged money of $500 with $150 owed to be paid in the next few weeks.. well weather and cancelled gigs i couldnt pay him, but he said I could pay him at the end of the month... as long as it want gonna take 3 months.... I had a gig on feb 27th that was gonna pay for my end of our 1st deal...... this was fine with him..... as of yesterday...... to day i got an email from the pl and the thread that I changed my mind and now it was back for sale???? what happened to our deal?????? then he deleted the posts so that I would see them... shaddy..... and never called me to tell me the deal was off..... shaddy......

not cool.... we had a deal.....
    Lasers, Lights, Music, Action!

If I were having as much trouble in the B/S/T section as you have had, I'd avoid it.

That's just me.

Do you have anything written that says he was fine with the deal carrying on so long?
    CLICKY!!!

Admin: In the immortal words of Captain Planet: YOU HAVE THE POWER
    Admin: (To quit being a bitch)

only talks on the phone.... he said it was fine last night... and i told him i had cash after this next gig... he said fine I'll send you your scanner & amp.... then I get an email message auto watch stateing that I changed my mind and listed his phone number in his thread for the set.... then deleted it so that I would see it..... we had a deal.... I EVEN sent the laser as we agreed..... he didnt call me too tell me or message me in anyway at all....

he went out of his way to hide it.... shaddy

Quote Originally Posted by mophead View Post
    If I were having as much trouble in the B/S/T section as you have had, I'd avoid it.
    That's just me.
    I got nothen to hide and I've had ZERO problems..... only sales of MANY items...... I think you might have me mixx up with someone else

Quote Originally Posted by LaserGuy216 View Post
    only talks on the phone.... he said it was fine last night... and i told him i had cash after this next gig... he said fine I'll send you your scanner & amp.... then I get an email message auto watch stateing that I changed my mind and listed his phone number in his thread for the set.... then deleted it so that I would see it..... we had a deal.... I EVEN sent the laser as we agreed..... he didnt call me too tell me or message me in anyway at all....

he went out of his way to hide it.... shaddy
    Am I hearing you right, he posted a message saying you agreed to reverse the deal, then right away deleted it? Can we get Admin to confirm this, or post a copy of the message.
    CLICKY!!!

Admin: In the immortal words of Captain Planet: YOU HAVE THE POWER
    Admin: (To quit being a bitch)

basically.... in his thead for the single ct6210 & microamp, right after my posting with usps tracking, he replied.... Good ... abit late but good.....

u can see that his posting in his thread say edited.... and todays date.... i even got an email auto watch message from the pl that he posted and deleted saying i had changed my mind....

I never agreed to give him the laser for the money owed to him.. the money owed was some totally different trade.... it was going to be paid after the 27th of this month....

If you give me his address , I can have his head shipped to you by the middle of next weak .
    " MANUFACTURER OF HIGH QUALITY MICRO LASER COMPONENTS" !!
    http://www.microlaserlabs.com/

my good friend you have a deal

...I can have his head shipped to you...
    Hitman services on demand ???