Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: FS: 10mW 473nm Single Mode DPSS Laser System

Default FS: 10mW 473nm Single Mode DPSS Laser System

I have up for sale a large quantity of 10mW 473nm Single Transverse Mode DPSS Laser Systems. These are complete turnkey systems with a DC power supply, mount, IEC plug, and switch included. These are capable of TTL modulation if you are so inclined. You may receive a different serial number then the unit pictured, however it will be in the same physical shape.

Price: $250 + Shipping Paypal only.

Shipping to the USA is $14.70 insured. International cost is for a USPS medium flat rate box.

CLICKY!!!

Admin: In the immortal words of Captain Planet: YOU HAVE THE POWER
    Admin: (To quit being a bitch)

Hi Ben

Have you put these up on the Holography Forum? I'm sure the folks over there would be interested in these.

BTW, did you get my recent PM?

Jem
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

Hey Jem,

Thanks for the suggestion, I just listed them over there.

I did get your last PM, sorry, I have been really busy. I just replied to it.
    CLICKY!!!

Sweet! Can't wait to get one. How do you like them galvos?

Your is all packed up and waiting for the mailman Adam!

The galvos are great! The beam from the Millennia JUST fits on them! 5W shooting off randomly is a little scary though!
    CLICKY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Laser Ben View Post
    Your is all packed up and waiting for the mailman Adam!

The galvos are great! The beam from the Millennia JUST fits on them! 5W shooting off randomly is a little scary though!
    Cool man! Good to hear it worked for your application. How did you like the packaging? Did you have any trouble tuning or were you able to make it work as I had it set?

PLEASE POST PICS!

The packaging was great! I loved the galvo mount! No way those were getting damaged! I actually haven't powered them up yet. I borrowed a FB3 from Junktronix, and I have the galvos mounted on my bench and aligned with the laser. Do you know which connection on the ribbons is the +24V, -24V, and Ground?
    CLICKY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Laser Ben View Post
    The packaging was great! I loved the galvo mount! No way those were getting damaged! I actually haven't powered them up yet. I borrowed a FB3 from Junktronix, and I have the galvos mounted on my bench and aligned with the laser. Do you know which connection on the ribbons is the +24V, -24V, and Ground?

Sending PM to avoid thread hijacking....

Quote Originally Posted by Jem View Post
    Hi Ben

Have you put these up on the Holography Forum? I'm sure the folks over there would be interested in these.

Jem

Ben described the lasers as "single transverse mode" not "single longitudinal mode" which is required to have a decent coherence length. So from the description I don't see a suitability for holography. Are they also single longitudinal mode Ben?

Greetings
    Andreas

Oop's my bad... I have a small green B & W which is SLM, and seeing single transverse mode my brain just didn't connect.

Would be nice if they were SLM and had decent coherence length.

Ah well, I guess it's my age

Jem
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001