Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: A question...

i wont speak for steve,(or the dog for that matter) and technically adam you are correct and ben is technically correct but I read between the lines (or at least try to get to the point).

My guess is that the first part of the question was the actual question and the second part of the question was with regards to the dogs religion..CLEARLY he isnt a Muslim because he dosnt have a towel wrapped around his head silly (assuming of course he was a male dog, obviously the dog isnt wearing a burka!!!). If he were Hebrew he would have those curly hair things and have one of those flat hats that they wear and would probably be bobbing his head towards a wall looking for answers not looking in a book (unless it is the bible, and clearly the book is brown and not black). The dog appears to NOT be a Catholic either (especially a pope) because the fish hat would have been a dead give away.

here is his quote..."Anybody know why the animated XP search puppy turns the book pages backwards? Is he Muslim or Hebrew? Ok, I know those faiths read right to left, but do the books start at the back????"

Steve

meaning...The first question is...WTF is the dog searching from the back to the front, not steve actually asking whether the dog was a Muslim or Hebrew as I am sure Bing could answer what is actually the dogs faith or religion. I guess my first question would have been... Why do they have an animated dog searching for something? Dogs cant read...I dont care what faith they are.

hehehe sometimes ya gotta just shake your head back and forth..(from right to left)
    Pat B

laserman532 on ebay

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt & selling it in a garage sale.

where is the first place you look in a new book to find page info? = the index, which is normally at the back of the book.

so maybe that clever little pooch is looking in the index, and then flicking the pages back to the page number you need

Quote Originally Posted by T0mmm View Post
    where is the first place you look in a new book to find page info? = the index, which is normally at the back of the book.

so maybe that clever little pooch is looking in the index, and then flicking the pages back to the page number you need
    well yes that is true, but it still does not explain what religion the dog is.
    Pat B

laserman532 on ebay

My momentum is too precisely determined :S

Let's just make a good compromise and say the dog is atheïstic.
    I don't think dogs are stupid enough to believe in (a) god(s).

or maybe the book only contains pictures, and (s)he's just looking at the best pictures (at the back) first

Quote Originally Posted by T0mmm View Post
    or maybe the book only contains pictures, and (s)he's just looking at the best pictures (at the back) first

now I might be mistaken but clearly that dog has a penis (and possibly an erection), however the resolution does not allow me to see if he is circumcised or uncircumcised. Now I am really curious what book is he looking at.
    Pat B

laserman532 on ebay

Quote Originally Posted by Laserman532 View Post
    now I might be mistaken but clearly that dog has a penis (and possibly an erection), however the resolution does not allow me to see if he is circumcised or uncircumcised. Now I am really curious what book is he looking at.
    LOL

I believe that would be his knee... perv

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Laserman532 View Post
    "Hairy Bitches in Heat?"

Maybe the original animation was facing to the right, and someone decided it looked better reversed (facing left) but didn't consider that this would also make it look like he was flipping through the book backwards...

Adam

But his eyes look like he's unhappy with what he's finding. Probably going over bills or his taxes.

The direction of the page turning doesn't matter. He's a dog, and dogs can't read.
    additionally, he's a software dog, so he doesn't even exist. nor does the book.

in summation, you are all obviously figments of my imagination, Please go away now, for I would like to think about cookies.
    "TO DO IS TO BE" - Nietzsche
    "TO BE IS TO DO" - Kant
    "DO BE DO BE DO" - Sinatra