Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ILDView

Default ILDView

Hello!
    Recently I've been working on my new program, it's kind of ilda files browser or viewer. I've downloaded some ilda files and couldn't find any free browser that would allow me to browse the files conveniently, so I made my own It's uploaded on PL FTP, here's the download link: DOWNLOAD.

Features:
    - resizable thumbnails
    - default ilda palette colours
    - shows ILDA frame info
    - multiframe file animation
    - can mark points in frame preview and show blank lines

I thought maybe someone would like to try it, so here it is. Please post your comments if you have any I'm considering adding another panel like this one with files, that will show all frames in selected file as thumbnails. What do you think?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ILDView..PNG  

Last edited by c4r0; 04-20-2010 at 11:56.
    http://c4r0.byethost9.com/ - If you like lasers, high voltage, x-rays and stuff like that, check out my website

Awesome, I've been looking/waiting for something like this. Only had a quick look at it so far. Seems great. What file formats does it support?

Keep up the good work, and thanks for sharing.

Cheers
    Rich

Excellent!

I did run into problems reading some ILD files, but I think you have the hardest part (building a good interface) done already.

Thanks for posting!

Default awsome

awesome that just what i needed
    now i can see what i am looking for and dont have to open them up all the time
    thanks great work

Cool that you like it I know that there are problems with some ilda files. My procedures for reading ILDA files are based on information from this PDF: IDTF05-finaldraft.pdf, however only simple 2D and 3D frames are supported in this version (no color lookup tables and true color frames support). If anyone have some documentation of newer file formats, please let me know because that PDF is the only one I found.
    http://c4r0.byethost9.com/ - If you like lasers, high voltage, x-rays and stuff like that, check out my website

Cool, thanks for posting

Thanks for the hard work. I've been looking for a viewer so that I can preselect files that help reference with remixes that I'll most likely spin in the evening.

Quote Originally Posted by c4r0 View Post
    Cool that you like it I know that there are problems with some ilda files. My procedures for reading ILDA files are based on information from this PDF: IDTF05-finaldraft.pdf, however only simple 2D and 3D frames are supported in this version (no color lookup tables and true color frames support). If anyone have some documentation of newer file formats, please let me know because that PDF is the only one I found.
    I know that there are some aspects of the IDLA file format which make it very ugly to parse reliably, so this software is good work. Thanks for sharing it with the community.

hi,

danke für das schöne tool. super job.

gernot

VERY nice -

Thanks for sharing this with us!!
    RR

Metrologic HeNe 3.3mw Modulated laser, 2 Radio Shack motors, and a broken mirror.
    Sweet.....