Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: FS: Laserscope 532, Ruby Lasers, & Chillers

Quote Originally Posted by rgb-gas View Post
    where are the lasers at
    thanks jeff
    Oh man... Don't tell me you're thinking about getting another monster laser, Jeff!

Shit dude - the Trinidyne is bad-ass enough, don't you think?

Adam

I am interested in the Shaprlan Ruby System. Could you give me a quote to ship to Cupertino CA?

CLICKY!!!

Admin: In the immortal words of Captain Planet: YOU HAVE THE POWER
    Admin: (To quit being a bitch)

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by rgb-gas View Post
    where are the lasers at
    thanks jeff
    Don't listen to Adam... GET IT!!!
    Love, peace, and grease,

allthat... aka: aaron@pangolin

Quote Originally Posted by Laser Ben View Post
    I am interested in the Shaprlan Ruby System. Could you give me a quote to ship to Cupertino CA?

Ben,

I sent you a PM, but just so that everyone else knows... in order to get a shipping quote for you I need the following information:

1. Ship-To Zip Code
    2. Commercial or Residential Zone (note, shipping to your house, even if you operate a business from your house, will generally result in residential pricing because the shipping companies look at the zoning of the particular address, not what you are actually doing there).
    3. Will a lift gate be required at delivery?

If you want a shipping quote just shoot over those three pieces of information and I will be happy to pull the quote for you.

Also, as an added incentive, I include the freight charges for delivery to buyers in the continental USA in my asking prices on the LaserScope and the Sharplan systems. In other words, buy either of those systems at my asking price and the shipping is free!

Thanks,

John IV

Anyone interested in the LaserScope if I knock the price down to $SOLD?

Thanks,

John IV
    210-477-8561
    Last edited by jdaivpmed; 05-20-2010 at 13:20.

What's the cooling capacity of those chillers? Would one of them be good enough to cool a small frame mixed gas (e.g. SP168)?

I'd be especially interested in the 6U freon unit for that purpose. Would give a very compact system in a road case.

Quote Originally Posted by Stoney3K View Post
    What's the cooling capacity of those chillers? Would one of them be good enough to cool a small frame mixed gas (e.g. SP168)?

I'd be especially interested in the 6U freon unit for that purpose. Would give a very compact system in a road case.
    a small frame ion laser dissipates a minimum of 13kw for a little headroom bank on 15k
    Pat B

laserman532 on ebay

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt & selling it in a garage sale.

The larger chiller units might be capable of that, although I honestly don't have any specs that tell me what their rated thermal capacity is. The smaller unit (rack mount) might, but I would do some careful testing before I cranked things up full blast. Right now it's cooling a long pulse ruby laser and it's a big jump (in terms of heat energy dissipation) from that up to a water cooled ion rig.

I guess that's the long way of saying "I don't know". I will do some digging an see if I can find any specs.

Thanks,

John IV

Quote Originally Posted by jdaivpmed View Post
    The larger chiller units might be capable of that, although I honestly don't have any specs that tell me what their rated thermal capacity is. The smaller unit (rack mount) might, but I would do some careful testing before I cranked things up full blast. Right now it's cooling a long pulse ruby laser and it's a big jump (in terms of heat energy dissipation) from that up to a water cooled ion rig.

I guess that's the long way of saying "I don't know". I will do some digging an see if I can find any specs.

Thanks,

John IV
    WADR - the short way of saying it is "I do"
    Pat B

laserman532 on ebay

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt & selling it in a garage sale.

How about $SOLD for the LaserScope? We're moving to a new shop this week and I would really like to help it find a new home before we have to move it.

Same holds true for any of this stuff... if you're interested in any of it, shoot me an offer and we'll see!

Thanks,

John IV
    Last edited by jdaivpmed; 05-20-2010 at 13:21.