Page 16 of 36 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 356

Thread: SELEM 2010 Sign-up thread!

  1. #151
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Orlando, Florida
    Posts
    1,206

    Default

    Emory,
    I can change your avitar and screen name if you like, but the purpose of the name tags is to associate your screen name and avitar with the real person.
    An idea might be to change your avitar to your company logo, I know your still working on a design, but if you get one before SELEM I will be happy to update your name tag.
    I also didn't include last names on the name tags to save space otherwise the font would be so small no one could read it.
    Chris

  2. #152
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Posts
    2,314

    Default

    I want my name and avatar from the LaserBoy site on mine. Just kidding.

  3. #153
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    3,590

    Default

    zing! way to stir the pot there buddy I'm proud

  4. #154
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Knoxville, TN, USA
    Posts
    3,154

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lazerjock View Post
    I'm almost finished with the name tags. Here is a sample of what they will look like.
    Cool!!!
    RR

    Metrologic HeNe 3.3mw Modulated laser, 2 Radio Shack motors, and a broken mirror.
    1979.
    Sweet.....

  5. #155
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Native Floridian
    Posts
    3,145

    Default

    1550172, 1550171, 1550170, 1550169, 1550168....

    Nice job on the name tags, Chris!

    1550167, 1550166, 1550165, 1550164...

  6. #156
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Charleston, SC
    Posts
    2,147,489,631

    Thumbs up SELEM is less than 3 weeks away!

    Chris, the name tags look great! Good job, dude. (You realize this means you're stuck doing this for all future events now, right?)

    Steve;

    I've got a few assistants to help me through the event this time around. For one, Flecom (Frank) is probably going to handle most of the audio. (The mixer I use for SELEM used to belong to him, so he's actually more proficient with it than I am.) Second, Aaron is probably going to be running most of the Pangolin shows from his computer.

    Food is taken care of thanks to Len, Doug, and his wife. RGB-gas (Jeff) has arranged for all the scaffolding. And finally, Randy, Matt, and Frank will be taking care of any DMX hassles that crop up. So that pretty much covers the basics.

    With regard to 3 phase power in the hallway: We will have a local disconnect box that we can work out of, which should make things both easier to hook up and *much* safer. And while I know there will be at least a little ion laser love going on backstage, I have to put you on notice, Steve, that you are *also* subject to being duct-taped to a chair in the auditorium so you can watch some shows too! This will not be a 2-day working weekend for you. It's supposed to be fun, remember?

    Gary;

    Please - no fanny packs. Other than that, I'm looking forward to seeing some shows. (Especially "Time to Start", by Blue Man Group.)

    DZ: A count-down to the Artist's Cafe! I love it!

    Adam

  7. #157
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Greenville, NC
    Posts
    1,163

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by Lazerjock View Post
    Your wish is my command. Not really, but I'll make him a name tag.
    Awesome!! Thanks!!

    DJ Matt
    Arc Flash the wonderbolt

  8. #158
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Greenville, NC
    Posts
    1,163

    Cool

    Adam,
    I can help out with power and 3 phase if need be.
    Also,Im going to start getting all my stuff pulled and ready to go, so if theres anything you need, give me a shout

    DJ Matt
    Arc Flash the wonderbolt

  9. #159
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Charleston, SC
    Posts
    2,147,489,631

    Thumbs up

    Thanks Matt! You and Jeff will be rather busy on Friday, methinks!

    So far I think we're in pretty good shape, but if I think of anything else we need, I'll give you a shout...

    Adam

  10. #160
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Greenville, NC
    Posts
    1,163

    Talking

    No prob!!
    Sounds good!!
    DJ Matt
    Arc Flash the wonderbolt

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •