Page 20 of 36 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast
Results 191 to 200 of 356

Thread: SELEM 2010 Sign-up thread!

  1. #191
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    1,691

    Default

    Ok, i changed my mind, im coming..
    is it ok to pay at the door?
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodies?
    Solid State Builders Group

  2. #192
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Chattanooga, TN
    Posts
    138

    Default

    Man bad news. I have a wedding gig on the 21st. So I couldn't make it there until mid day sunday . Real bummer. I really really wanted to come. I guess I'll just have to wait until next year . Have a great SELEM, I'm sure it will be fun!

    Jonathan

  3. #193
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Grand Rapids, Mi
    Posts
    2,538

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pianoman View Post
    Man bad news. I have a wedding gig on the 21st. So I couldn't make it there until mid day sunday . Real bummer. I really really wanted to come. I guess I'll just have to wait until next year . Have a great SELEM, I'm sure it will be fun!

    Jonathan
    Thats a bummer, but heck theres still 16 days for them to get cold feet. Crosses fingers.
    leading in trailing technology

  4. #194
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Chattanooga, TN
    Posts
    138

    Default

    Yeah, thats happened b4. But I doubt it will. Besides, Lord knows I need the money

    Jonathan

    "Music is the only universal language, accepted by all, invented by God."

  5. #195
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Charleston, SC
    Posts
    2,147,489,631

    Smile

    Johnathan;

    Sorry to hear it, buddy. Would have been good to see you again. If your plans change, give me a call on my cell.

    Alec;

    Hope to see you there. PM sent.

    Adam

  6. #196
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    1,691

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by buffo View Post

    Alec;
    thats my name
    Quote Originally Posted by buffo View Post
    Hope to see you there.
    you dont mean that ?
    Quote Originally Posted by buffo View Post



    PM sent.

    no pm recieved
    Quote Originally Posted by buffo View Post
    Adam
    thats your name
    Last edited by keeperx; 08-04-2010 at 20:25.
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodies?
    Solid State Builders Group

  7. #197
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Charleston, SC
    Posts
    2,147,489,631

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by keeperx View Post
    you dont mean that
    Ahhh... Actually, I did mean it. Is there a problem?

    PM should be in your inbox now. Had several tabs open, and for some reason that one failed when I clicked the submit button. Just re-sent it now...

    Adam

  8. #198
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    1,691

    Default

    of course there is a problem... you did not type enuff stuff for me to multiquote.. so i had to put something there, or else it would not have been funny (remember i am a very sarcastic person and multiquoting you was my best chance at irony)

    but i will see you there
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodies?
    Solid State Builders Group

  9. #199
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Charleston, SC
    Posts
    2,147,489,631

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by keeperx View Post
    (remember i am a very sarcastic person and multiquoting you was my best chance at irony)
    Indeed - I had forgotten all about that. OK - touche'

    See you at SELEM dude.

    Adam

  10. #200
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Cary, NC
    Posts
    190

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by djmatt View Post
    Not yet, but there maybe one I can get for SELEM, but I cant be sure... You may want to get one.. Ill let you know asap!

    DJ Matt
    Ha ha, well, thing is, I've been trying, and you're my last hope, so if you don't find one, then I won't have one. But I'll keep my fingers crossed.


    -Newlin

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •