Now your just screwing with me.
Chris
Now your just screwing with me.
Chris
Lasers
•405nm violet(blue-ray) laser-eBay I fixed it ya
•473nm 10mW LSR473NL series blue laser module www.lasever.com review
•488nm 5mW Novalux Protera DPSS Laboratory Unit
•532nm 5mW green laser www.elitelasers.com
•650nm 5mW red
Ok, everyone who has signed up to date should have received an e-mail from me with a copy of the release form (waiver) that you'll need to sign to attend SELEM. I sent it out early so you could all take a good look at it and read it carefully. No need to print it out or sign it now; I'll have them on-hand at the venue for you to sign. (They have to be witnessed anyway.)
Please share this with your guests and make certain that everyone understands what they are signing. I know we all hate the legal stuff, but this is a requirement. Please take it seriously.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.
Adam
didnt get said email
found it...
Consent Form
video on how to use it
proper form use
The release form was sent to everyone's paypal e-mail addresses. If this is not a valid address for you, please reply to me via PM with your correct e-mail address and I'll re-send the message. (I can't attach a file to a PM, and I have to use an attachment to send it, since the document is in MS-word format to preserve spacing and line breaks, etc.)
Adam
I have now booked a room at the Holiday Inn Express for Saturday night
cant wait
also for all you hams out there
I have this diplexer if anyone wants it let me know and i will bring it
PN 627342
MODEL NO L5710
CODE IDENT 51719
L5710 rev a.pdf
Last edited by Lazerman121; 08-09-2010 at 17:30.
Lasers
•405nm violet(blue-ray) laser-eBay I fixed it ya
•473nm 10mW LSR473NL series blue laser module www.lasever.com review
•488nm 5mW Novalux Protera DPSS Laboratory Unit
•532nm 5mW green laser www.elitelasers.com
•650nm 5mW red
I got the email and printed it out!!
DJ Matt
![]()
Arc Flash the wonderbolt
Think we can try and do this, this year?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0j_XEvrQww0
DJ Matt
![]()
Arc Flash the wonderbolt