Page 32 of 36 FirstFirst ... 22282930313233343536 LastLast

Thread: SELEM 2010 Sign-up thread!

Quote Originally Posted by flecom View Post
    how much space is in your projector?

I also have a +/-24VDC @ 1.2A power one power supply but its linear regulated so its a lot bigger and a lot heavier...
    Theres enough space inside my projector to fit another projector in it. But the the scan pro PS is just large enough to fit in the mounting spot so I cant get anything larger. Thanks though.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by DJ DoubleBass View Post
    Payment sent! Looking forward Adam!
    Got you on the list!

EDIT: Just realized that I should probably put my cell phone number up here so people can contact me if needed. (I also added it to the first post in this thread.) My number is (843) 324-0735, and I'll have my phone with me at all times, so if you're coming into town (either Friday or Saturday) and you get lost, just give me a ring and I'll talk you in to the venue.

Adam
    Last edited by buffo; 08-17-2010 at 18:36.

Any other hams coming to this? I'll be bringing my HT at the least. KB3TWI

KI4IJQ here... dont think I will have space for anything lol

might bring a handheld... you bringing VHF or UHF?

My HT is a tri-band transmit, wide-band recieve, so I'll have 1.25 meters, 2 meters and 70 centimeters to talk on and can listen to nearly anything that isn't trunked. Unless anyone knows of a good repeater down there or prefers another band I was jsut going to listen on 446.000 but I'm happy to use whatever works for everyone else (though I'm a lowly tech license so I can only listen on HF)

ok i will bring a UHF then... I dont have any hammy handhelds

have an XTS 5000 (a VHF and a UHF), so I can talk on the P25 digital repeaters down here

NICE! I'm still pretty new to it so I only have a Yaesu VX-6R, I haven't even upgraded the duck yet though I'll try to swing by HRO on my way down Friday.

Red face 6 mo houwa...

I am having trouble concentrating at work...

I have had trouble concentrating for the last week. I'm not sure that is much different for me than normal though.

Smile

I had to take Tuesday and Wednesday off because I couldn't concentrate at work. Now I'm at home and I can't concentrate. I've been answering PM's and E-mails all morning, and all I can think about is SELEM. I'm seriously in danger of peeing myself, I'm so excited.

The bad thing is that I've still got 2 projectors to finish assembling, plus 2 laser shows to finish writing, plus a bunch of packing to do, and I also need to cut the grass yet. I nee to get busy! Oh, and I got into some poison ivy last week, so now I'm covered in a rash that is driving me up the god-damned wall. (Don't worry - I went to the doctor and got some good drugs, so I'll be fine by Friday.)

2 more days... just 2 more days!

Adam