Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: SELEM 2010 Sign-up thread!

Quote Originally Posted by flecom View Post
    hrmm... I might take you up on that...
    Just let me know. My wife isn't going so there will be room in my car. PM me and we can hammer out the details.

Lazerjock

Looks like I'm going to be able to attend! Will let you know for sure in the next few days.

Mike

anyone interested in splitting a hotel room?

Smile

Guys, you probably want to book your rooms now. Time is getting short! SELEM is just 6 weeks away, and the Holiday Inn Express won't hold those rooms for us forever. (I think the Trotthouse Bed and Breakfast might already be full. They only had 1 room left as of last week.)

The Holiday Inn Express has a total of 20 rooms reserved for us at the $79 rate (which is a hell of a good deal, especially when you include their free breakfast). Yet as of this morning, only 3 people have booked rooms with them under our group rate.

This is a busy time for that area, and after the first of August they don't have to hold the rooms for us anymore. They can rent them to anyone they want. So you might want to hurry up and book your room...

Adam

Once more: anyone wanna go in on a room? It's a little too expensive for me to afford by myself.

I will just be getting off of a trade show but tentatively count me in for the meeting and Casey's thing. Funds sent!

Thumbs up

Very good, Dan! Added you to both lists.

Also, for anyone still looking for a room, don't forget that lulighttech is still looking to share a room with someone. Send him a PM or reply here in this thread if you're interested...

Adam

Cool

Yo lu -

Quote Originally Posted by lulighttec View Post
    Once more: anyone wanna go in on a room? It's a little too expensive for me to afford by myself.
    I'd prolly be game...shoot me a PM, and we can chat it up....

PS - can't promise you there won't be freaky laser-scans shooting around the room (safely, of course... at 3am, though...there's always some 'next-show' to program, with me around ...you might wanna invest in a 'sleepytime mask' (or whatever they're called..) and some ear-plugs.. ... just ask 'mixedgas' about 'dreaming of blue-green boreali'...

peace..
    j
    ....and armed only with his trusty 21 Zorgawatt KTiOPO4...

Default Me + Guest

I will be attending with one guest for both days and hopefully the Casey seminar on Monday. I will send my payment next week after I get paid.

I will need a Large shirt and My roomate with need one aswell.

I have a several watt RRGBIV projector in the works but I'm not sure if it will be ready for the event or not. I also have some Pro DJ Equipment (CDJ-1000's & DJM-500) if there is any interest in a live DJ set.

Default Passing though DC?

Anyone passing through Washington DC on the way down?