Page 7 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: SELEM 2010 Sign-up thread!

Quote Originally Posted by flecom View Post
    im still working on getting my ducks in a row for this... things have been really hectic lately and I have more money in my wallet (approx $41) than in my bank lol
    You can still ride up and back with me. Also I'm saving money by staying at the Super 8 just 8 miles from Newton. $45 a night! Three nights with tax, tag and title is $151.

Lazerjock

Super 8! Awesome. I might have to check that out and switch. Is that where the crack ho's and hookers hang out?

Do they have crack ho's and hookers in Newton?

Default Do they have crack ho's and hookers in Newton?

I TAKE REAL OFFENSE TO THIS STATEMENT!!!!!! FOR YOUR INFO we have crack ho's and
    hookers in every town even the smal ones. most can be found on 4th street pm me if you need help or check craigs list see ya in newton

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by rgb-gas View Post
    I TAKE REAL OFFENSE TO THIS STATEMENT!!!!!! FOR YOUR INFO we have crack ho's and
    hookers in every town even the smal ones. most can be found on 4th street pm me if you need help or check craigs list see ya in newton
    That means you need to do more advertising... you ain't Pimppin hard enough.

Cool

For those of you not staying at the Holiday Inn Express: If you plan to attend the "after-SELEM nightly party" in the conference room at the Holiday Inn Express, just make sure you're OK to drive back to whatever hotel you plan to stay at before you leave. The main route of travel would probably be I-40, which is patrolled by the NC state police. A DUI would really put a damper on the weekend...

Adam

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by buffo View Post
    ... which is patrolled by the NC state police. A DUI would really put a damper on the weekend...
    I wonder if we called the dispatch cetner and asked nicely if they would arrange us a ride back to our hotels...

They'll give you a ride, but it won't be to the hotel.

However, perhaps we could arrange something with a local cab company? 8 miles is an expensive trip in a cab, but for some of the closer hotels, it might be feasible, and if they have a lot of fares, they may be able to work out some kind of a discount.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazerjock View Post
    You can still ride up and back with me. Also I'm saving money by staying at the Super 8 just 8 miles from Newton. $45 a night! Three nights with tax, tag and title is $151.

Lazerjock
    shot you a PM...

then I can get trashed at the holiday inn lol