RR
Metrologic HeNe 3.3mw Modulated laser, 2 Radio Shack motors, and a broken mirror.
1979.
Sweet.....
Nah you mean you need these as ear amps![]()
![]()
http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/te...233&hasJS=true
Increases normal hearing up to seven times
leading in trailing technology
"Bunch of Shitty Equipment?"![]()
"Buy Other Stereo Equipment?"
I've always heard the phrase: "No highs, no lows, must be Bose". Though in fairness, they do accomplish some cool tricks with their acoustic wave speaker technology. I think they just got carried away with the geek technology and forgot that the primary purpose of a speaker system is to sound cool, not to look cool.
But yeah, I'd rather have Polk Audio any day over Bose. Cheaper, more durable, and better clarity too.
Adam
RR
Metrologic HeNe 3.3mw Modulated laser, 2 Radio Shack motors, and a broken mirror.
1979.
Sweet.....
Damnit! Where the hell is the fast forward button?
Only 511K seconds left!
![]()
I predict we will be watching beam shows from the balcony in a week...![]()
no worries, like I said I am bringing it anyway since someone was interested in them...
how much space is in your projector?
I also have a +/-24VDC @ 1.2A power one power supply but its linear regulated so its a lot bigger and a lot heavier...
I will also have a thermal camera at SELEM in case anyone wants to see whats going on in their projector as far as heat/heat transfer goes