Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: SELEM 2010 Sign-up thread!

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by buffo View Post
    Oh, I think there will be plenty of 445 nm action at SELEM. With the number of people on PL who have bought diodes, I'm sure there will be several different 445 nm lasers in attendance.
    ... yeah, I'm probably gonna have to 'revise' my 'prodjmockumentary' pretty-soon...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FeelingBlu.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	358.5 KB 
ID:	17665

cya...
    j
    ....and armed only with his trusty 21 Zorgawatt KTiOPO4...

I'd like to think we'll be a good bit safer than "prodjallen"...

Adam

Cool

I'd like to think we'll be a good bit safer than "prodjallen"...
    lol, yeah, I don't mean for *us*, I mean, in 'general' - probably won't be long before we hear of the first 'DohJo' blinding his poor dog, or something... I mean, with the 'Sid and Billy Darwin' vid out there (...you know, the *clear* 'safety-goggles' and 'blowing-up' the car, etc one...) won't be long...

...and besides, if anybody 'shoots our eyes out', it'll probably be Clan... what is he up-to, now, ~195W??

just kidding, of course......

peace..
    j
    ....and armed only with his trusty 21 Zorgawatt KTiOPO4...

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by dsli_jon View Post
    if anybody 'shoots our eyes out', it'll probably be Clan... what is he up-to, now, ~195W??
    Actually, it's 216 W, but who's counting?

Things are coming together nicely at this point. I should have some information on the scaffold arrangement in a couple weeks. Then we can start assigning projector positions. I'm hoping that the load-in goes a bit smoother than last time.

Doug (Mophead) is working out the details for the food. He'll probably be posting here shortly with a few final questions about that. And we still don't know about Mike Dunn or Greg Makhov yet, but I'm hopeful!

Adam

Doug (Mophead) is working out the details for the food. He'll probably be posting here shortly with a few final questions about that.

Adam
    Ask and ye shall receive SELEM Food Thread

Smile Count me in

I will be driving. 300Evil may be coming with me. Plan to arrive early Friday. Anyone for a good SWEET pepper?

Docjohn
    Inventor of the hemorroid transplant

I'm planning on being there, just have to call my boss and make sure I don't have any events to work during those days. Also, how are we looking on projectors? I can bring my projector (with 200mw dpss green) and/or ion if needed, but if it's anything like last year, we will probably have enough lasers present to light the Las Vegas Strip . Can't wait!

Jonathan

I would love to go also However at the moment i am waiting for my touring schedule. I would be able to brng along the 3.5w 532 Projector i recently got from Marc.

Cool

Johnathan and Shawn;

Would be great to see you both at SELEM. Bring whatever equipment you want. Johnathan, if you'd rather leave the Colorpro at home, that's cool, because I know what a pain it is to pack that monster up. Also, you have a point in that we'll have lots of gear set up already.

Still, there's nothing wrong with one more projector! At the very least, you might want to get one of the experts to have a look at your scanner tuning... It also gives ideas to the newer members who might not be ready to try building a full-blown RGB rig.

Adam

Fair enough buffo. I will decide if I'm bringing it closer to time. Also I found out after a phone call with Steve that the Cambridge scanners reset when they turn on, so I didn't have to tune them after accidentally moving the mirror during cleaning. I'd like to get some Red and Blue for my projector before or during SELEM. My goal is a nice portable solid state RGB . Might bring the projector for design advice/suggestions from the more experienced ! Your right the Color-pro is a beast when it comes to portability .

Jonathan