Page 1 of 28 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: UKLEM Attendees ?

Laser Warning UKLEM Attendees ?

As Jem suggested, a thread where all people that will be attending can please put their name down and what days they are going to be attending.

You can also put down what you will be bringing if you wish

To save you all valuble boot space, no sound systems, speakers, decks or audio equipment is needed as it's all catered for.

Thanks

Jim
    --------------------
    My Brain urt's!

Continuously in Awe! of (H)Al, the Photonlexicon Font of Complete Knowledge - The (H)Al'PL Database of complete puss that no one needs to know or ever trusts as he ain't really got a Scooby doo about now't!

Me - all of the time it's on

2W RGB

2W Argon (if i can get the feckin thing working )

HeNe vintage laser scanning thingy

Big speakers, stands and a BIG Amp!

Puter, boxes, wires, tripod, tools, Robs 'other' bird etc
    --------------------
    My Brain urt's!

Continuously in Awe! of (H)Al, the Photonlexicon Font of Complete Knowledge - The (H)Al'PL Database of complete puss that no one needs to know or ever trusts as he ain't really got a Scooby doo about now't!

Thanks Jim

I'll be there for all three days I'm bringing my laser projector and QM2000.Net, i'll also have my Holocamera with me so we can make a few holograms. I'll put my Honda 2kW pure sinewave generator in the car ready for outside shows provided the weather's decent. I'm bringing a nice little Coherent Sapphire SLM 10mW OPSL just for the hell of it

I'll also be bringing loads of goodies that i want to sell (if anyone's interested). Amongst them will be my 20mW single line argon, a Behringer BCF 2000 MIDI controller, a nice O2 XDA mobile phone with Co-Pilot Live Sat Nav, and loads of other stuff mainly laser related.

I'll be donating 30% of the money raised to the British Allergy foundation.

So bring some dosh with you if you think you may be interested.

Jem
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

I too will have a few bits and bobs for sale including my ALC60/fan head if someone wants to make me an offer for it.
    Plus a couple of U/S Uniphase Argon laser PSU's (in bits for spares), and a cylindrical style Argon head.

I also have 2x micro helicopters that I want to sell , I know there not laser related but they will be there anyway. A Buzzfly 3D helicopter with the Buzzfly BF8 transmitter, spares and an ally case and also a stand alone Buzzfly BE copter. Both can be used from the same Transmitter.
    --------------------
    My Brain urt's!

ill be coming down friday evening, not 100% what time as it depends what time i can finish work. but im aiming for like 6-7pm

will be leaving when jim throws me out

ill be bringing -

1.4w green projector
    1.8w rrgbv projector
    mini 850mw rgv projector
    475mw NRG projector
    hopefully a 4watt green module
    new projector im working on
    lasercam
    all my pointers

jam sandwiches, crisps, chocolate, drinks, burgers etc... lol
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

I plan to be there by 9PM Friday evening and staying till Sunday afternoon.

Will be bringing my 2 Greens and 2 RGB's, 1 of which is in rebuild condition. Lappy and touch screen, Three tripods. Can bring a 50m extension for additional power out on to the car park.

Carl

I will be there from Friday lunch til Sunday evening

I will have MY RGB - Needs attention but has not missed a LEM yet so its gotta go.
    2x 500mW green
    1x shoebox demonstrator - not built yet so spec not decided
    Baby Bunk - the blue and yello white wonder
    Something special may be coming too if I get it running in time - I know some of you already know so dont tell
    I will have various bits for sale - if you want me to bring anything specific email me

Dan and I will be donating a pair of MATilda buffers (one power board and one output board) for a door prize though the winner will have to wait as the boards are scheduled to land on Sat morning so I wont have any to show you - which is a pity but hey ho.....

I will see if I can muster another prize up too

Rob
    If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Laserists do it by the nanometre.

Stanwax Laser is a Corporate Member of Ilda

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner
    www.photoniccleaning.co.uk

errr rob, gas white light.........

Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

I'll be there on the Friday all day, maybe pop back for a while on Saturday as well - need to get the clearance form signed off by the fun prevention officer first...

Bringing nothing this time but that does mean I can spend time looking and chatting instead of holed up in the kitchen elbow deep in a box all day

I'll be there Friday only.... Bringing a 5mw red laser crab

Mark