Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: UKLEM Attendees ?

... oh, forgot to say.... I will be arriving early no the Saturday morning (so have the kettle on!) and staying until the father gives me a lift back on Sunday!
    "An instant without duration"
    www.grahamthorne.co.uk

Just so that everyone knows i will post it here as well as in the original thread:

Prices for the weekend are as as follows:

£30.00 for the whole 2.5 days stint (Friday dinner, Saturday & Sunday)

£25.00 for 2 days (Saturday & Sunday)

£15.00 for one or half day only (Friday, Saturday or Sunday) although the half day will probably be longer than half day realistically

Thanks
    --------------------
    My Brain urt's!

Continuously in Awe! of (H)Al, the Photonlexicon Font of Complete Knowledge - The (H)Al'PL Database of complete puss that no one needs to know or ever trusts as he ain't really got a Scooby doo about now't!

Ok Graham, thanks. Thats got that sorted then
    --------------------
    My Brain urt's!

Continuously in Awe! of (H)Al, the Photonlexicon Font of Complete Knowledge - The (H)Al'PL Database of complete puss that no one needs to know or ever trusts as he ain't really got a Scooby doo about now't!

Sorry for late reply, been away!

Will be arriving Friday evening (as soon as I can get out of work!) And staying until Sunday afternoon.

Will bring:-

550mW RGB (It's returning to it's roots for the weekend! )
    1W Green
    Le Maitre PowerMist Turbo (and a big fan)
    Vision LE200 Hazer (if it's still working)
    Biscuits.

Might chuck in the tiny little green projector as well, or the somewhat neglected RGY I built last year!

Oh, and £30 seems a very cheap date for the whole weekend!

P.S. Is anyone bringing one of the Novation SL Midi controllers? I was thinking of upgrading and it would be nice to see what it can do!

Quote Originally Posted by Yag View Post

P.S. Is anyone bringing one of the Novation SL Midi controllers? I was thinking of upgrading and it would be nice to see what it can do!
    there will be like 5 there
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

Quote Originally Posted by andy_con View Post
    there will be like 5 there
    Beezer!

Hey Rob great that you can make it - the more Robs the better
    Rob
    If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Laserists do it by the nanometre.

Stanwax Laser is a Corporate Member of Ilda

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner
    www.photoniccleaning.co.uk

Exclamation Cabling across hall floor

Can I reiterate what I 'tried' to 'enforce' at the last LEM @ Surfleet - For H&S reasons, can I please ask that NOBODY places any type of cabling over the main center floor area - Please, Please, Please route ALL cables around the outsides of the hall and where cables are to be across walkways i.e doorways, then PLEASE fully tape them down.

I do not want any injuries and from all previous LEM's it's just an accident waiting to happen.

Thanks
    Jim
    --------------------
    My Brain urt's!

I'll have some black & yellow hi vis tape just in case any cables have to run across the main floor on Friday...

Mark

I am trying to stay away from ANY cables across the main floor, as mentioned, so rather than long taped runs can we please extend and run around the sides please.

If your cables arn't long enough then please extend now or ask someone to lend you extra.

Thanks
    --------------------
    My Brain urt's!