Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: UKLEM Attendees ?

I like the idea of getting a good meal (Indian sounds great, but a good "pub meal" sounds also great) on the saturday evening (or friday and saturday).

Does someone bring a small drill (i need to drill some holes maybe...) ?
    Else i can bring my own, but the more i take, the less space for Francesco and the goodies.... So if anyone has a cordless drill machine that would be top notch.

kind regards,
    Dimitri
    I didn't fail !
    I just found out 10,000 ways that didn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by smogthemog View Post
    Get some hairs on yer chest man - Now't wrong with a good KeeeeeBab

I have LOADS of flyers from local Take Away eat houses, I spent an hour the other night walking around all of them in town collecting the flyers , so that people can order whatever they want BUT there is the Riverside Hotel, which now has a very good reputation when it comes to food!!!, just down the road BUT you WILL have to book of you want a Sunday meal as it is VERY busy! It might be worth while booking for Saturday too?

Personally I don't think I will be bothering to eat out. We don't get this chance to do this very often and I would sooner stay at the hall - but thats personal preference
    There is a microwave and a fully working cooker at the hall plus 2 fridges - well there was 2 fridges last time anyway!
    OK Jim, I will make my mind up after checking out the menu's you've horded together.
    2 x Stanwax Laser 3W RGB's
    2 x OPT 10W RGB
    Pangolin FB3QS + Live Pro
    1.3W Laser Harp

Just wondering are you doing a raffle this year and if so are you goiong to offer tickets to non attendees?

I'd be pleased to buy some tickets and send a Pay Pal payment to whoever is concerned with running it.

Francesco and i just boarded the boat and will leave in 10 minutes or so.
    We managed to pack in all my stuff which is less then i brought last time , when i brought my whole workshop. But Francesco brought quit some stuff and we were able to fit it in without breaking the windows. We will arrive in 2 hours something from now and will then continue to surfleet..
    Just to let you all know the 2 Dutchies are coming

Keep you posted on our progress....
    Nice to see btw that you have a microwave, i brought some microwave popcorn !
    Finally i can put the popcorn smiley to good use.

Until now i count 15 people attending, including Francesco and myself. Is that all the people or are people lazy and don't respond in this thread ?

Last edited by hobbybob; 05-13-2010 at 04:05.
    I didn't fail !
    I just found out 10,000 ways that didn't work.

are we doing disposable bbq for saturday night?
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

Well, i've just packed the car... I can't believe how much stuff i've got with me, but hey ho

Someone just 'has' to buy my single line argon this weekend as I don't really want to cart it back. I may even trade it for something nice.

I'll be setting off just before 7pm (as soon as my daughter's set off for her prom) so I hope to arrive at the 'Hotel' at around 9pm. Hey, Dimitri (& Francesco of course). i'll look out for you in the bar once i've checked in to my room.

Cheers

Jem
    Last edited by Jem; 05-13-2010 at 05:57.
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

Default I'm ready to rock and roll

All ready for it's journey to UKLEM, shame I can only stay the one day

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1000813.JPG 
Views:	17 
Size:	3.57 MB 
ID:	16645

Mark

nice work mark .
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

Quote Originally Posted by andy_con View Post
    nice work mark .
    If only you knew the grief I had getting ready for this BTW, I will have my meter's with me as well..

Mark

im gotta get everything ready tonight then pack when i finish work tomorrow.

excellent need to power test a 4watt green
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat