Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: BWB-10-OEM 473nm laser module info thread

This thread has been revived a few times over the years, so once more shouldn't hurt

Has anyone actually measured the temperatures of the LBO block and the Diode block?
    Back on the first page there were examples of serial dumps showing Tcon and Trt values, anyone know if these are in degrees? ie: 1859 = 18.59°C?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.PNG 
Views:	90 
Size:	9.6 KB 
ID:	51732

I have a head but not the controller.
    So rather than starting at 0.0 and working my way up to who-knows what temp(30°C?) in 0.1° increments(!) if someone could measure some temperatures it would help me with a starting point to work around with my own TEC drivers.
    Cheers!
    Simon

Seems this thread has gone silent, there are a few members at LPF jumping into these again. http://laserpointerforums.com/f42/b-...fo-101467.html
    Glowing green eyes is a camera photoflash reflection.

Impeccable timing on this threadbump, I just had a box of 5 of these arrive on Thursday! These are my first 473nm sources and I'm already obsessed with the color after getting one running; can't wait to make some lumia!

I bought a bunch of them too, color is outstanding, my fav. right now. A bunch of us at LPF have recently received them, we want to get the spectrometer working but the software supplied by the seller won't work for us as it is, does anyone have a suggestion for finding software which might work on these units? I'm going to start hanging out reading posts in this forum more, too much drama being caused by trolls at LPF lately.

Did anyone figure out how to change the power via the digital board (RS232)? I am playing with it and try to build a gadget for controllable power output.

There’s a thread dedicated to those units at LPF.

Thank you! I will try to search for it. Just in case, could you please point me to any link?

Default BWB-10-OEM 473nm laser Power Supply

Hi All.

Does anyone know where to get a power supply to drive one of these lasers?

Thanks.

Default Power supply

Just buy the whole unit off eBay for 50.00. It’s in the unit with the driver.