Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: 1 Watt RGB Analogue Laser

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Lichfield, Staffs
    Posts
    68

    Default 1 Watt RGB Analogue Laser **REDUCED**

    DSCF2788.JPG DSCF2789.JPG DSCF2793.JPG laserimage6.png laserimage1.png laserimage9.png DSCF2715.JPG

    • 350mw 640nm Red
    • 450mw 532nm Green
    • 280mw 473nm Blue

    •Scanner system: DT-40 pro scanners

    •Control mode: ILDA
    •ILDA: 25pin ILDA Standard Sub-D shaped 25pin connector

    I have had loads of fun doing laser displays but I cannot put as much time into running the business as I would like to. It's time for me to sell my laser. It's only be used for about 100 hours so there is still loads of life left in the laser modules. All of the parts were bought from Stanwax and he helped me with the build. Please feel free to ask me any questions. You can also call me 07535 921920.

    £2150 ono....Offers welcome
    Last edited by mattydrac; 06-14-2013 at 06:30.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Lichfield, Staffs
    Posts
    68

    Default

    I have reduced the price

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •