Page 7 of 33 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: UKLEM-9 Surfleet, South Lincolnshire 1-2-3rd of October 2010

Stoopid boy
    --------------------
    My Brain urt's!

Continuously in Awe! of (H)Al, the Photonlexicon Font of Complete Knowledge - The (H)Al'PL Database of complete puss that no one needs to know or ever trusts as he ain't really got a Scooby doo about now't!

Quote Originally Posted by RGbee View Post
    Hey guys, not long now!!!!!
    I guess we'll be seeing significant blue this time

Is this some sort of code...for movies?
    Move toward the light!

soforene is offline The Troll formerly known as Herbert Von Poople-Futtocks

I think hes referring to more of the old bill making an appearance unless Jim has the FAA docs in order ...........

basically you're saying they are all a bunch of Jean Michel Jarre fans...
    And since they cannot attend the real thing they come to us "to complain and check" our FAA clearance. While in the mean time they like to say "Wow cool stuff...wish we had hobbies like that !"....
    I didn't fail !
    I just found out 10,000 ways that didn't work.

Normally around this time a post is put on the first page with all the names of the people attending. I am really looking forward in meeting all the people i know and look forward in getting acquainted with the people i don't know (yet)!

Actually i am looking forward so much to this event that today i looked into my mailbox to find the confirmation from " Norfolk line". that brings me from Dunkerque to Dover.
    I looked and looked and couldn't find it. Shit! i haven't booked ? WhaAAAAAT ?

So i booked, payed and got a confirmation of "Doverpax". Damn... checked my mailbox...
    I already booked on the 2nd of June. hahaha.... Stupid arse that i am...
    I called up and a friendly lady offered to cancel and refund my first booking (as it was more expensive than the one i made today ?????)

Anyways i looked forward to it so much that i booked twice ;-)

So now i want to know who of you lads (or lasses) is coming (so i know what presents to bring ;-)

Just as last time i will be arriving on Thursday the 30th of September and will be staying in the ShipInn.
    If there is anyone arriving the before as well maybe we could meet up and have a bite to eat and drink some ?
    If you're male, maybe you could bring your sister too ?
    But only if she is single, between 18-35 and has a terrific sense of humour....
    I didn't fail !
    I just found out 10,000 ways that didn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by hobbybob View Post
    Normally around this time a post is put on the first page with all the names of the people attending. I am really looking forward in meeting all the people i know and look forward in getting acquainted with the people i don't know (yet)!

Actually i am looking forward so much to this event that today i looked into my mailbox to find the confirmation from " Norfolk line". that brings me from Dunkerque to Dover.
    I looked and looked and couldn't find it. Shit! i haven't booked ? WhaAAAAAT ?

So i booked, payed and got a confirmation of "Doverpax". Damn... checked my mailbox...
    I already booked on the 2nd of June. hahaha.... Stupid arse that i am...
    I called up and a friendly lady offered to cancel and refund my first booking (as it was more expensive than the one i made today ?????)

Anyways i looked forward to it so much that i booked twice ;-)

So now i want to know who of you lads (or lasses) is coming (so i know what presents to bring ;-)

Just as last time i will be arriving on Thursday the 30th of September and will be staying in the ShipInn.
    If there is anyone arriving the before as well maybe we could meet up and have a bite to eat and drink some ?
    If you're male, maybe you could bring your sister too ?
    But only if she is single, between 18-35 and has a terrific sense of humour....
    Talking of bookings, thanks for reminding me Dimitri. I just phoned the Ship Inn to reserve a room. Bloody good thing i did, it was the last one

now you have all the gear for camping briggs will you be staying in the hall??

or if you wanted you could borrow my tent for the field out the back?
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

Quote Originally Posted by danielbriggs View Post
    Nope!
    445nm is over rated!
    I'm not too fuss on em; all 264 of em!
    I am "old school" 473nm all the way...
    Me too Dan but I'd love to get my hands on a 457nm as I understand they're essentially the 640 of blue.

Quote Originally Posted by andy_con View Post
    now you have all the gear for camping briggs will you be staying in the hall??

or if you wanted you could borrow my tent for the field out the back?
    And no need for a camping stove, if the scope is up and running we can cook the sausages/burgers with it

Looks like I've got no choice now!
    I'm gonna kip t'upstairs.

You'll be proud of me Con, I saved up and invested in a Tesco Value air pump. Whoop Whoop...
    (Needed it for Creamfields...)

I'll have the tent as you're offering to put it up. Oh; just bring some pegs!!
    - There is no such word as "can't" -
    - 60% of the time it works every time -