Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Att: Admin, Photonlexicon On Iphone!

Default Att: Admin, Photonlexicon On Iphone!

Hello.

I and i know some more people who are using iphone, and more people are getting one of these awsome phones everyday.

Although as it is using Safari as a webbrowser the forum has some limits to post pictures and other features for iphone users.

I have downloaded an application that skip this and i can surf this forum without any problem although The forum administrator needs to install an plugin to make it work 100%

Please Admin, CHeck this out: http://www.forumrunner.net/

There is an plugin to download for Vbulletin and the installation should be really really simple.

thnx.

the other option is get a decent phone to start with, a phone with full internet and flash support
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

I raised this question quite some time ago.

Admin was good enough to implement support for TouchBB which you can download from the App Store. However, there are still one or two issues that need resolving in so much as not all threads seem to load correctly.

Admin is aware of these issues as I believe an error log is created at PL whenever a problem occurs. I appreciate that he's very busy and i'm sure the issues will be resolved eventually, particularly if more people start to use iPhones for forum access.

It would be better if we could keep focussed on one particulr program for iPhone support. I suggested either TouchBB or Tapatalk, both of which are excellent pieces of software.

Oh, Andy... There's no point in trying to swim against the tide... Apple will rule the world eventually, it's much easier to just give in now

Regards

Jem
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

Quote Originally Posted by Jem View Post

Oh, Andy... There's no point in trying to swim against the tide... Apple will rule the world eventually, it's much easier to just give in now

Regards

Jem
    jem i dont like to be a sheep and follow the herd

i like my nokia will full flash support means i can browse the web as if i was on a pc.
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

Baaaaaa

15 Chars
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

Baaaaaa

15 Chars
    hahahahaha .
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

Another option is Tapatalk, which just needs a plug-in installed on the forum, and then it can be used to browse the forum on Iphone, and other platforms such as android

Tapatalk
    Rob

edit, sorry Jem, I missed that part of your post
    Last edited by robjdixon; 06-03-2010 at 04:32.

Quote Originally Posted by robjdixon View Post
    Another option is Tapatalk, which just needs a plug-in installed on the forum, and then it can be used to browse the forum on Iphone, and other platforms such as android

Tapatalk
    Rob

Err... I suggested this, please see my post above

"I suggested either TouchBB or Tapatalk..." etc...

Jem

Sorry, I missed that part

I raised this question quite some time ago.

Admin was good enough to implement support for TouchBB which you can download from the App Store. However, there are still one or two issues that need resolving in so much as not all threads seem to load correctly.

Admin is aware of these issues as I believe an error log is created at PL whenever a problem occurs. I appreciate that he's very busy and i'm sure the issues will be resolved eventually, particularly if more people start to use iPhones for forum access.

It would be better if we could keep focussed on one particulr program for iPhone support. I suggested either TouchBB or Tapatalk, both of which are excellent pieces of software.

Regards

Jem

Sounds cool although as far as i know non of them support uploading pictures, wich forumrunner supports.

i could be wrong though but i have tried all of them and as far as i can see only "Forum Runner" is supporting picture uploads.

And Andy.. i hear you. i hate Apple, especially there computers, although i have to say Iphone rocks all other phones out there. no one is even close the speed and functions, Btw the Forum Runner is an app for all Android mobile phones so it should work on Nokia, sony, blueberry etc etc.

Instead of using your browser you use this software´s and connect directly to the forum and the design is created for mobile Screens so you dont need to zoom etc.