Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Casey Stack Laser Safety Seminar - Update info

Unhappy

Hi Adam,

I wasn't very clear in my post.I'll only be attending the seminar via the web.I won't be at SELEM this year except in spirit and watching on Ustream tv,maybe next year.
    bill
    Pangolin FB3
    DT40 PRO
    200mw 635nm LASERWAVE
    200mw 532nm CNI
    100mw 473nm CNI
    POLY 20 / GAS ARGON (SELEM BLUE)

LASERS MAKE ME GRIN

Smile

Aw crap Bill...

Well, on-line is better than nothing I guess! We'll hoist a few in your honor at SELEM!

Loopee:

There was an official sign-up thread where that was all spelled out. I guess you didn't see that one. But don't feel too bad. *Lots* of people missed the official sign up thread for the seminar. In fact, I'll wager that *everyone* missed it, since I'm the only one that's ever posted in that thread!

I still try to keep the attendee list in my first post up to date though, even though no one else is posting. (I have some last-minute additions that haven't made it on there yet though, so don't feel bad if your name isn't on there yet. It will be by tomorrow.)

Here's the link to the thread where everything was spelled out. Never did figure out why no one ever bothered to reply there, but it really makes no difference so long as I have a list of everyone who's attending (either in person or via Webex.)

Adam

Apart from WebEx, you can also try on premise RHUB web conferencing appliances.

about 4 years too late there buddy