Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone know a good TEC controller ?

Default Try www.accuthermo.com TEC controller

Try www.accuthermo.com, they are partner company with Ferrotec.com who is the TEC manufacture.
    They have many controller and h-bridge amplifier selections.
    FerroK

Quote Originally Posted by Showlaser.dk View Post
    Hi Guys

I am on the look for a good full bridge PWM TEC controller, capable of at least 10A current.. (with adjustable setpoint, current, etc.)

I have been looking at one from supercool which has both rs232 port and a lot of stuff that i dont need, but is that really the only one out there.. It seems to me that this is not rocket science, so i dont understand why i cant find a relatively low priced simple product...

Does anyone know where to find something usefull, or do i really have to design it myself ?

Thanks !

Regards, Simon

Sorry, my first time post here, I did the repost and don't know how to delete it.

Try www.accuthermo.com, many selection from low to high (high like ~30V ~30A, 700W)

Talk to badpip or andythemechanic. I have 12v/7A controllers in stock. Size is 35x35mm

solarfire had a TEC driver around in another thread, but dave had die4drive tec's in stock, but edison is closer.
    Support your local Janitor- not solicited .

Laser (the acronym derived from Light Amplification by Stimulated Emissions of Radiation) is a spectacular manifestation of this process. It is a source which emits a kind of light of unrivaled purity and intensity not found in any of the previously known sources of radiation. - Lasers & Non-Linear Optics, B.B. Laud.

<a href="http://www2.conrad.nl/goto.php?artikel=194883">Temperatuurschakelaar -10 tot +100°C*<em>(Conrad Electronic)</em></a>

this is cheap and can work good i think!

http://www2.conrad.nl/goto.php?artikel=194883

I have been playing round with around with a little tec driver that is essentially a die4chill, but instead of bang bang operation, this ones PI.. What are peoples thoughts on max current? Currently its just a die4chill with some mods to the pwm circuit, but I could beef up the output?
    KVANT Australian projector sales
    https://www.facebook.com/kvantaus/

Lasershowparts- Laser Parts at great prices
    https://www.facebook.com/lasershowparts/

TEC (Thermo Electric Cooler, or Peltier Cooler) is a semiconductor device which can cool down or heat up the temperature of an object depending on the direction of the current going through the TEC. By using our TEC controller, the object's temperature can be regulated precisely by controlling the direction and magnitude of the current going through the TEC.
    more information,please see:www.analogtechnologies.com

I have used a great TEC Controller, the effect is very good, high stability and high reliability. This firm: www.analogtechnologies.com

:whistles:

Release the hounds !!!!!!!!!
    This space for rent.