Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Well 445 has hit mainstream.

why oh why....

oh well. in australia laser pointers (handheld, portable lasers) over 1mw are already considered prohibited weapons - and fall under similar controls to guns.

its the best thing, except for when eBay Australia pull all your auctions that have "laser" in them because they don't understand the law.
    Now proudly stocking and offering the best deals on laser-wave

www.lasershowparts.com
    http://stores.ebay.com.au/Lasershow-Parts

HTML Code:
    A friend just posted this on my facebook..  Lame how they advertise it  as a lightsaber too.
    I saw the light saber thing too and thought the same thing. Instead of the free goggles they should give candied cigarettes too.

Angry Stock-up NOW, boys...

...I have a feeling an 'FAA-originated hammer' will be coming very soon... no 'specific-intel' to make me say that, just knowing that the Fed will respond to them faster than anyone else... and who in their right ****ing mind would support being 'reactive' vs 'proactive' on that-front... if someone actually does ever crash a chopper or plane - heck, even cause a car-accident - we'll all be back to playing with penlights and cellophane... ...not really, I know, but sheesh - we certainly don't need more regulation, they just need to 'fix' the Regs, and enforce, where truly needed...

Quote Originally Posted by dream beamz View Post
    even more scary, their website is experiencing an unbelievable amount of web traffic right now
    ...anybody know how to DDoS?

*kers are gonna ruin it for everybody... "With greater power comes the need for greater responsibility." and yet they sell these like lollypops... and they just HAD to go and TELL everybody where they 'got' these...Idiots..

I predict a worldwide recall from Casio within 1 week or less... time to break the piggybanks, boys...

cheers...
    j

PS - someone should write to 'Giz' and tell them WHY this is a bad-idea to post, like this - at LEAST the part about the Casios... it's like publishing the recipe for ANFO...'freedom of information' or just plain stupid?!
    Last edited by dsli_jon; 06-10-2010 at 15:16. Reason: sp
    ....and armed only with his trusty 21 Zorgawatt KTiOPO4...

Is this Wicked's official video advertisement. If so there target demographic is kids trying to burn things. Classy!

If they end up in some sort of lawsuit the judge isn't going to take any of their warnings on they website as legitimate when he/she see's this video. (if it is in fact their video) They advertisement is all over though at the end.

The Casio XJ-A AKA Pandora's Box.

mixedgas is offline Creaky Old Award Winning Bastard Technologist
    Infinitus Excellentia Ion Laser Dominatus
    A lab with some dripping water on the floor.

Its wicked's last harrah and he knows it. Hence the low pricing.

Thor's hammer is inbound..

Steve
    Qui habet Christos, habet Vitam!
    I should have rented the space under my name for advertising.
    When I still could have...

Quote Originally Posted by mixedgas View Post
    Its wicked's last harrah and he knows it. Hence the low pricing.

Thor's hammer is inbound..

Steve
    good luck on that... let me know when you get DVD/Blu-Ray burners banned too

you realize the more fuss you make about this stuff the more possibility of all of it getting legislated to oblivion right?

mixedgas is offline Creaky Old Award Winning Bastard Technologist
    Infinitus Excellentia Ion Laser Dominatus
    A lab with some dripping water on the floor.

Quote Originally Posted by flecom View Post
    good luck on that... let me know when you get DVD/Blu-Ray burners banned too

you realize the more fuss you make about this stuff the more possibility of all of it getting legislated to oblivion right?
    You realize I'm just a toothpick sized splinter on the huge iceberg making the fuss.

Modding 1 does not fuss make. Modding 30 does not fuss make.
    Importing 3000, warming up.

Steve
    Last edited by mixedgas; 06-10-2010 at 15:34.
    Qui habet Christos, habet Vitam!
    I should have rented the space under my name for advertising.
    When I still could have...

Quote Originally Posted by mixedgas View Post
    You realize I'm just a toothpick sized splinter on the huge iceberg making the fuss.

Steve
    I'll bet you'd like to take my guns away too

Quote Originally Posted by dsli_jon View Post
    I predict a worldwide recall from Casio within 1 week or less... time to break the piggybanks, boys...

cheers...
    I figure this is very much a coincidence, however I had significant trouble getting hold of another 2 projectors today. The XJ-A140-EJ.
    I've ordered 5 so far...
    Went to order another 2 today and my order was chucked out soon after, as the product has been discontinued;....and they had 8 in stock... Phoned up; they're not getting any back in.

(So I ordered the "Leisure" sub-stream of the product... meant for pubs/clubs - no difference to unit, just affects warranty - as if that's much use for us...)

No big problem; just could be a coming sign...

Dan
    - There is no such word as "can't" -
    - 60% of the time it works every time -