Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Buffo's review of X-laser's operation

Adam/Buffo, thanks a lot for this post, you are one hell of a writer
    and I learned a lot, I envy such a tour and thank you for sharing it.

Dan from X-Laser, did you work for Laser Fantasy originally?

-Mitch-

Mitch,

No, no laser fantasy for me. I am a transplanted laserist coming from the world of theatrical and production lighting design. Working at LF would have been a hoot I feel. =)

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

Happened to dig this up and give it a bump for shits and giggles. What a difference three years makes. Dan and co. had never been to SELEM and now are a very valued fixture. Marc is now a dealer for X-Laser. And, most importantly, with this bizzare brotherhood of lasers... it's gone from adversarial and confrontive to almost like family.

There are always new members joining the forum so I think it's worthwhile to bump this review, rather than have it be buried several pages back, as X-Laser is a great start for someone new getting into the hobby and maybe they'll check out the product line.

Noice. Is there a 300 word version for those with ADHD?
    This space for rent.

No. The report was interesting but biased to the company.

Since you've been here so long, you should also remember that prior to my visit, I was heavily biased AGAINST X-Laser, as were many other senior members here. The purpose of my visit (over 3 years ago) was to clear up the suspicion surrounding their operation.

I'm someone who doesn't mind admitting when he's wrong. Thus, while I was extremely negative in my earlier comments about X-Laser prior to the visit, I was equally positive about them once I learned how they actually operated. If you want to call that biased, that's your opinion, but I do not share it. I prefer to think if it as righting a wrong and correcting my earlier mistakes.

Adam