Thread: WTB: Medialas Microamps.

Default WTB: Medialas Microamps.

Hello there:

I want to give you money.

2x Medialas Microamps

1x XY scan mount (I am partial to the cambridge mount that doubles as a good heatsink and has a slight angle to clear the table I am using) Though I am open to other offers. Pictures would be helpful.

1x Set XY 3mm mirrors, low loss visible broadband dielectric preferable, front silver acceptable, high gloss black spraypaint right out.

Thanks all

Dont know if its any use, but I have a superb adjustable set of G120 mounts. For Broadband dielectric mirrors I use a company called Knight Optical in Kent UK. Dont know if they have a URL though. Maybe a google would help? Thet do 1mm F/S mirrors cut to size. Very good too.

Heres the problem:

I already have the 6800HPL's and the 30VDC power supplies are in bound.

I guess you could say "Im in way to far over my head to stop now" besides. >45kpps seems sexy

www.taiserver.com will have the mounts, you need. You could try LSDI for the mirrors.

TAI is quite proud of their merchandise. Those 6580 amps go for less than $200 a piece when they are available.

I shot cambridge an email for the mount and mirrors. Turns out the mount is $125 so thats not bad.

Bad part is the mirrors. $75 a set for 3mm dielectric mirrors is a bit much in my mind for coated glass. Same price for front surface aluminum.

Found the micro-amps for $300 a piece. I dont really want to pay that, but I may break down unless there is a miracle soon.

I understand that you already have the Cambridge scanners, but maybe you should dump them, and go with the Medialas Catweasle LCII, these are soild, and are ready to go out of the box. Medialas says they are only good up to 500mw, but if you have everything aligned, on a baseplate, and you turn the scanners on before the laser, you can push up to 2watts through these with out damage (make sure you have a Interference Filter, since IR beams at that power will melt the glue on the mirrors if your not careful!). Anything higher then that at your own risk.