Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 445 claimed beem specs 3 watt

Yep but Swisslas began to build and sold laser modules some times before they linked with Laserworld. I remember that before, they wasn't stating that shity "maximum" and "garanteed" power (in facts, on their website they didn't even tell about that). I think it's a bad idea direct from Laserworld to add this max power specification...

BTW, they are certainly nice quality modules, but I dislike these big computer style fans on the blue laser head

Quote Originally Posted by decix View Post
    their modules are high-end and they don't lie about their beam-specs. I've seen Swisslas-Modules live and they're really good.
    I have worked on a laserworld projector with 2 swisslas modules in and there is good and bad about the ones I saw. The red had random noise inthe blanked sections which we traced on the scope and was being created within the driver - no signs of it on blanking or supply lines. Plus the 445 was outputting 690mW so was either a well overdriven 500 or an underdiven 1000.

Rob
    If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Laserists do it by the nanometre.

Stanwax Laser is a Corporate Member of Ilda

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner
    www.photoniccleaning.co.uk