Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Flexmod P3 Review

Quote Originally Posted by drlava View Post
    Hi DZ, thanks for testing it out. It's always great to get other feedback on a new design. To answer some questions: Yes, the delay will be disable-able. The price will be slightly higher than the N2, but not significantly. If all goes well, they will be available mid-late July in time for your builds for SELEM.
    hows it looking for the release? I would like some in time to get my 445 built for SELEM

He had said something to me about the Flexmods being ready by July 29th, but I don't know if that's still accurate..

Thumbs up Orders available

I wouldn't normally post this in a review thread, but since so many people are asking here,

Here is the availablility/update thread

Hello !
    Just one question: what is the type of Lasorb to choose for diodes 445nm ?
    I think red it's the good choice. You've certainly talked about, but I don't seen,sorry...

Thank you ! At soon for order.

The blu-ray one is the right one to use for now. The red won't work as the blue diode has a higher operating voltage than the turn-on voltage of the red lasorb.

Got the new production Version in yesterday, a snap to setup works great. Curious was modulation ground and supply ground tied together in N2? I though I was keeping my signal and power grounds separate to avoid scanner swing ground noise, but maybe I haven't been.

Thanks
    leading in trailing technology

DrLava, I haven't gotten my confirmation for shipping yet.

Hope ya didnt forget about me! I should have 2 boards and I believe 1 lasorb.

I got mine yesterday, fuckers run hot! had to put a decent sized heatsink and fan to run my 445... using an o-like module and its been running @ 1.3W for about 4 hours now with a fan on the flexmod and on the module...

I really hope mine comes soon.

Quote Originally Posted by flecom View Post
    I got mine yesterday, fuckers run hot! had to put a decent sized heatsink and fan to run my 445... using an o-like module and its been running @ 1.3W for about 4 hours now with a fan on the flexmod and on the module...

What is your supply voltage? Mine doesn't seem super hot at 600mw, but it is sinked to my base plate.
    leading in trailing technology