Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: SELEM - required equipment thread

Question

Quote Originally Posted by allthatwhichis View Post
    Eewwwww...glow sticks. Any vicks inhalors and... nevermind...
    I dont want to know...lol Were do you find all the crazy smilies? Its like you have a newone every week!!

Not a prob. It was your idea in the first place!!

DJ Matt
    Arc Flash the wonderbolt

I have some netgear hub/switches I can bring, providing something like 60 network ports, and I have a couple real long runs of ethernet too. One of them I think is a crossover.
    As long as someone has a router to assign IP addresses, we'll have plenty of ports to plug into.

I knew I forgot something, I forgot the switches and wireless access points... fuuuuuuuu

I had a 1000' spool of CAT6 I was bringing too... this is what I get for packing up on 2 hours sleep

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by flecom View Post

I knew I forgot something, I forgot the switches and wireless access points... fuuuuuuuu

I had a 1000' spool of CAT6 I was bringing too... this is what I get for packing up on 2 hours sleep
    You suck... But we will survive.

ya I am pretty pissed off, I tried to do such good inventory of everything before leaving...

Smile

It's OK Frank. We'll make do. But yeah, that's why I always make a written list. (Though even with that I've been known to forget things!)

I'll have my crimper and cable ends, so we can make a cable if we have to. Guess I better bring my wireless router though. I can throw that in the Jeep somewhere.

As long as we have a large switch on-stage (or several small ones), we should be OK. I only have an 8-port, but we should be able to cobble something together if other folks have spares.

Lulighttec: If you see this message before you leave, PLEASE bring your ethernet switch(s)!

Adam