Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: 445nm O-Like 650mW w/ TTL for $152.99

After discussing the cost on this item and it being TTL, it was still a great buy for my project needs. It looks like a flex would be the next step for me and this will still be considered a good buy.

My projector is used only for beam effects and some very simple text graphics. I also have a 650 in there so having a little bit larger beam isn't a huge issue for me.

Looking forward to the install Slick Lasers and thanks for all your help and time building a my dream.

Pics are coming soon. Just waiting on the snail mail.

Regarding quantity, before my purchase it said 4 available. i purchased 2 and the quantity went down to two left. I agree with Slick that they are probably pumping them out and added them as they are built. IMO its a great way to keep people checking back for in stocks. Helps the marketing, web hits and possibly cross selling.

The one thing I did notice is when I clicked the buy button a pair of goggles ended up in my cart at checkout that I never clicked on to order. They do show in the picture but were not in the description. It may of been a glitch but I was glad I noticed it when I saw the price jump at checkout.

hrmm, that didn't happen to me

Default O-Like

Hi,
    What is their service like? Carriage seems very cheap, has anyone in UK used them?

Cheers,
    David

To the US, their delivery times vary somewhat (2 to 4 weeks). Overall, I would recommend them. They have some nice products at good prices. I was a little bent when I started my recent "review" post for them, but when all the dust settled, I was happy. The other folks from Europe who chimed in had good things to say about them.
    Thanks, Mike

I've had nothing but great experiences with o-like and I've been doing business with them regularly for 2 years.. I highly recommend them if you're looking for inexpensive lasers and laser accessories.

Default O - Like

Thanks for feedback - good enough for me

David

Little confused this morning about an email they sent me regarding paying more for shipping.

They gave me two options for shipping,

$8 for good shipping
    $12 for parcel shipping (they suggested this option)

So I paid the little extra for it. Then I get a reply this morning that they are worried about it getting lost in the mail. Here is the email they sent. I don't have any idea what they are talking about or how to do it.

Dear sir,
    Thank you for our payment,and you know,what you order is very expensive,we are afraid that they are lost if we send them by the postoffice,so I suggest sending them to use the EMS express,which is very safe and only need 5-7days shipping time,and this service needs to pay $15 extra,of course ,it depends on you

Any thoughts or suggestions?

Default Dichros

Anyone bought these?

http://www.o-like.com/index.php?main...edcebd9ab3c5b7

Any data about the loss on these? They are very good priced...

Bruno

Quote Originally Posted by Mattatya View Post
    Little confused this morning about an email they sent me regarding paying more for shipping.

They gave me two options for shipping,

$8 for good shipping
    $12 for parcel shipping (they suggested this option)

So I paid the little extra for it. Then I get a reply this morning that they are worried about it getting lost in the mail. Here is the email they sent. I don't have any idea what they are talking about or how to do it.

Any thoughts or suggestions?
    I got the same email, I told them to send me a paypal invoice for $15... still waiting to hear back

I did the same thing. No word back yet but I'm assuming there is a big time difference between us.