Thread: [Help]RIYA DAC and HE-Laserscan

Question [Help]RIYA DAC and HE-Laserscan

Hey guys,

First off, apologies in advance if this is a stupid question. I haven't been able to find anything specific about either the RIYA DAC, or HE-Laserscan. I guess I'm either not looking hard enough, or it's just that they're both extremely obscure platforms.

I've had no luck getting one to talk to the other- the RIYA test utility does manage to output to the galvos, however, HE-Laserscan does not output anything at all.

I've tried all the device settings, and the RIYA utility tells me the DAC works fine. I've tried the obvious in HE-Laserscan ('Laser On' button, etc), but to no avail.

I'm using HE-Laserscan V4 because V5 crashes with the ML driver. Does anyone have any ideas as to what I'm doing wrong?

I figured either I'm doing something blatantly wrong or the software just hates itself.

Thanks in advance,

Andrew

Download please install disc for Multibus controllers from our web-site
    http://riyalasers.com/download/RMB_install_disc.zip

Here is dll for HE-Laserscan.
    Try it, and write result please

Thanks, it works fine now. Output is smooth once I adjusted the output rate.

drlava mentioned something about using the RiyaNetServer.dll driver with HE-Laserscan, I think that's what he meant.

Once again, thanks, and now it's off to start tuning.

you are welcome

Quote Originally Posted by riyalasers View Post

you are welcome
    I'll try the new driver with HE-Laserscan 5 tonight, see if I get any luck with the newer version. It's the same driver, so I don't think there should be any issues.