Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 12 of 12

Thread: A couple of Pango shows for your viewing pleasure

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Under a rock in Cambridge UK
    Posts
    1,353

    Default

    Hey Phredy,

    There are actually 4 shows spread over two videos there... The shows in order are:

    Gravity
    Gradient Moby
    Slience
    Paradise

    @ Whitelight, I just took these videos for a bit of fun after I had cleaned the laser from a previous gig and realligned everything, So I only used my little crappy smoke machine...

    P1010666.JPG

    When I am giggging I use its big brother and then I do go to the trouble of using fans to direct the smoke...

    P1010667.JPG

    But if I use that at home, I would A) Probably die and B) Get in a lot of trouble with the Fire Brigade after instilling panic in my neighbours (I live in a ground floor flat)

    But yes a fan is a good way to even out the fog. Usually at gigs we have a hazer running and the fog machine. Normally you wouldn't expect to need both in an indoor venue, but with the smoking ban, venues now have outside smoking areas and this means that somewhere in the venue there is an open door and guess where all the smoke and haze ends up?

    I actually got my most regular venue to relocate the smoking area for better retention of the haze...

    Mark

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Cairns, Australia
    Posts
    1,896

    Default

    One thing your camera does show very well is the colours. Very pretty, and bright enough to be good on the camera. No pixelation or noise either.

    Although, just a tip, try recording your shows like that, but get the original audio file and stick it over the top of the video clip. That way you don't get the background noise and muffled sound from recording with a camera.

    Thanks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •