Thread: Color Correction boards

Rob - I'm in for a least one.

Greg
    "Information not shared, is information lost forever"

Join ILDA
    Support Photonlexicon

ooooh looks like I do need to get busy
    Rob
    If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Laserists do it by the nanometre.

Stanwax Laser is a Corporate Member of Ilda

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner
    www.photoniccleaning.co.uk

Default yes

yes rob i want to get rid of the pink start to everything i scan white
    so get busy please

I'm interested as well.

Me too

I have your ILDA interface board, so keen as to enhance that.
    Last edited by taggalucci; 08-31-2010 at 15:53. Reason: stoopid mustake

Hi Rob,
    I've just been having a look at your interface board and like the idea of having the colour correction daughter board to.

I have an IRIS ColorSafe for my large projector build but I'm designing a very compact mini RGB which will need an ILDA interface and adding colour correction would definitely make it a sweet little nugget

Any idea on the lead time for this?
    Also what is the lead time for the internal version ILDA interface board being in stock again?

I'm doing CAD models of all my components atm so I can configure a compact projector.

I've downloaded your instructions and pics of the ILDA interface board to have a closer look.

Do you have an idea of what the 3D foot print of the internal version ILDA interface board with the daughter board added will be so I could plan to allow some space for it?

I don't have easy access to communications over the next week so my replies might be a bit sketchy.

Thanks for the slick products.

Kit

Hey Kit
    The Ilda boards are all fully available - cock up on the shop stock control. As for the lead time of the colour board, I have started to track it but there didnt seem much interest so its not been high priority. That seems to have been a misplaced judgment so I will crack on with this. I would estimate towards the end of the month maybe just into Oct. If I am going to get it done from my pov it would be good to have them for our Surfleet Meet at the start od Oct.
    As for the 3d size when internally or panel mounted its 69(w)x66(l)x24(d)mm WITHOUT the colour board. This is likeley to add 15-20mm to the depth.

Rob
    If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner

Hi Rob,

As i ordered 3 ILDA interface boards for the next UKLEM, and i have already a "DZ original" correction board, i like at least one of your new piggyback daughterboards !
    I didn't fail !
    I just found out 10,000 ways that didn't work.

Dimma me old mate I will put your name on one (in imaginary permanent ink)
    Rob

Thank you Lord Robson, thou shall be thanked a million times for thy friendlyness andh Service !
    I didn't fail !
    I just found out 10,000 ways that didn't work.