Thread: Video area?

Default Video area?

What about an MPEG section ? I know it will take some space , but would give others a chance to see what is going on with show display themes and all kinds of activity. I have managed to get 2 shows thrown together now ...full length sync'ed to songs. It may provide a creative "spark" for others to pursue a creative display. Currently working on a PL scrolling design with music. Any ideas and mp3 suggestions welcomed. Has anyone created a "final PL logo ? Let me know and I will get re-started on an eye catching add. Note to PL guys/gals
    >>>>>Please shelter your self , family, and lasers from nasty hurricane !! This one looks to be a mean one
    You are the only one that can make your dreams come true....and the only one that can stop them...A.M. Dietrich

Hey mechEng3

Where are you located...?

Im in Tampa...
    We had our share of hurricanes last year ,but
    being in the broadcast buss , everytime there's a storm nearby
    they treat it like its already here!!!
    The news dept goes into defcon 1..hehe

*^_^*
    "My signature has been taken, so Insert another here"
    http://repairfaq.ece.drexel.edu/sam/laserfaq.htm
    *^_^* aka PhiloUHF

We are north of Charlotte , N.C. Not much worry from this one it would seem. Current stats are 175 mph sustained....nasty storm. Have you seen the scope on fleabay? That thing would burn a hole in a lot of things....not much use but for outside shows in one color. Hope you were spared !!!
    You are the only one that can make your dreams come true....and the only one that can stop them...A.M. Dietrich