Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fiesta! Net

Quote Originally Posted by andyh View Post
    Hi Adrian,
    Following the recent major updates to Pangolin Quickshow, I resisted the temptation to spend yet more money on Fiesta. Quickshow does everything I need - at least for the time being.
    AndyH
    Andy,
    Have you tried to use your software over ETHERNET? I also read that fiesta can be controlled and discovered over CAT5 cables. I think that you can also control it also over wireless.
    Is that possible in Qs?

fiesta works over wifi too
    Lorenzo from Italy
    www.LF-entertainment.it

Quote Originally Posted by Adrian Cavaleru View Post
    Andy,
    Have you tried to use your software over ETHERNET? I also read that fiesta can be controlled and discovered over CAT5 cables. I think that you can also control it also over wireless.
    Is that possible in Qs?
    No, not possible in QS.

Quote Originally Posted by djlorenz View Post
    fiesta works over wifi too
    WOW, is that really?
    Have you tried?
    What version of fiesta do you have?

Quote Originally Posted by Adrian Cavaleru View Post
    WOW, is that really?
    Have you tried?
    What version of fiesta do you have?
    i've tried 2 times,1st time full working without problems, 2nd time i had little delay problems, but maybe is not a problem of fiesta but of my router

of course you need fiesta net for working over ip
    Lorenzo from Italy
    www.LF-entertainment.it

Personally I'd consider going with Pangolin Quickshow.

It is the easiest-to-use laser software out there, and it carries the lowest published price of any similarly powerful laser software on the market. Quickshow was made for ease of use by beginners, while still having enough power for professional use.

You can select your level of advancement from the set up page menu and the software will then tailor the interface to meet your level of competence. As you progress, you can reset the interface's level of complexity to meet your increased skills.

However, even on advanced the software still remains easy to pick up and use with no prior knowledge. Unlike many software packages out there, there isn't a steep learning curve or need for complex tutorials. Most people can display cues straight away. The Medium and Advanced settings, simply give you more advanced features hidden away in the menus when you start to dig. The basic ease of use you get with QS isn't compromised in any way.

Plus as far as I know, Quick Show now has the most comprehensive workspace out there at nearly 2000 cues, most of which were made by award-winning industry professionals.

In the event that you need more power though, then you should always consider the LD2000 Intro System. It can handle video, audio, timecode, and pretty much everything else and includes more than 120 laser shows and more than 300,000 frames and animations, also mostly made by international award winning professionals.

As for the price, its my understanding that by the time you add the Fiesta (software only) plus their additional hardware, then you are very nearly at the price of an LD2000 Intro system.

That and the great support (what other company gives you direct responses from the CEO) is probably why most of us on here are Pangolin users.