Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Socalem 2011

I almost forgot, I have an old Antari Z1500 Fog machine and a Hog II PC DMX controller.

Those that know me, know that my focus has been primarily on hand-held lasers.

However, I am starting to work on scanners and went to the LEM in Oregon.

I just got an old MarioMaster scanner rebuilt with a 445nm diode. It is still at low power at this point. I have to swap out a resistor to kick up the 445nm. I had to turn everything else down to get it balanced

I will be there. I cannot promise great equipment to show off, but I can still watch

JAFO (- Blue Thunder)

Peace,
    dave

Count me in!.
    I dont know if I will have a projector finished by that time, but I would like to attend!
    I am a good roadie & can help move stuff around, Logistics Im not the best at, however Im good at eating food, and do allright with electrical. Lemme know how I can help!
    Will there be three phase!!!!

Default Yes sir

SELEM was an absolute blast for me, So you count me in as well, I live in Phoenix, Az so it would be short drive for me.
    I am Pangolin powerd LD2000 and network box, RGB graphics projector, a fog mechine.
    100' cat 5 cable and lots of goodies to sell cheep to PL and any other laser forum board members that attend.
    BEAMANN (GODSLIGHT SHOWS)

Quote Originally Posted by beamann View Post
    SELEM was an absolute blast for me, So you count me in as well, I live in Phoenix, Az so it would be short drive for me.
    I am Pangolin powerd LD2000 and network box, RGB graphics projector, a fog mechine.
    100' cat 5 cable and lots of goodies to sell cheep to PL and any other laser forum board members that attend.
    nice one beanmann! cant wait to make this one

I am currently in santa barbara, so I could probably make it to a socalem.

Default Set up and Lay outs.

We should plan a Equipment list of attendies (what they are bringing to the event).

Projection screens for graphics projectors,
    sound system,
    projector mounting systems, Truss, scaffolling, or tripods,
    Bounce mirror systems,
    Foggers ,hazzers,
    NETWORKING set ups,
    Electrical and water access for the big boys,
    Most of all scheduling of timed events and time slots for shows for each attending.
    for sale tables,
    As great SELEM was for me, I was disapointed to only, that some one made the call of only showing two out of five module shows that I spent months on and the one I wanted to show above all eles "she's got the look" I guess he did not like my choice of music.
    I did not know about the show selection to be played untill it was all over with and on to the next presenters modules. I now understand that due to the amount of attendies that showed up (77) and the chaos invalved, it would have been nice if I was asked "we can't play all your shows so which Two do you want to play?"
    BEAMANN (GODSLIGHT SHOWS)

I will try to get some stickers etc form Pangolin

Screw the stickers. How about we try to get Bill.

Not that I don't want some free Pangolin swag, but getting Mr Pangolin himself to show up would be really cool.