Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: UK ShowLEM - J40 M1. West Yorkshire...

Quote Originally Posted by andy_con View Post
    jem is a tv going to be provided on sunday for f1?

There's a pub over the road that will no doubt have a telly. I can also bring my USB telly adapter to plug into a laptop. There's the conference room/sleeping quarters upstairs and i'm sure you'll be ver happy up there on your own whilst we're all downstairs playing with lasers

Having said that I have no doubt that a certain Mr Stanley may be tempted to join you

Cheers

Jem
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

normally id watch the replay but its silverstone so dont really want to miss it.

cheers jem, other option is ill just go round yours and make myself at home lol
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

Con
    we are all planning on being in Yorkshire this weekend - if you wanna come up the following weekend to watch the GP in the pub thats fine but I suspect you will be on ya own!
    Rob
    If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Laserists do it by the nanometre.

Stanwax Laser is a Corporate Member of Ilda

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner
    www.photoniccleaning.co.uk

ah bugger f1 was weekend just gone so yes, not this weekend.

tit!
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

tit!
    Well spotted!
    Rob
    If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Laserists do it by the nanometre.

Stanwax Laser is a Corporate Member of Ilda

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner
    www.photoniccleaning.co.uk

ah bugger f1 was weekend just gone so yes, not this weekend.tit!
    You a 'TWIT cha' too Andy.... A great tit? :-)
    Move toward the light!

ah bugger f1 was weekend just gone so yes, not this weekend.

tit!
    OOOpppsssss

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FACEPALM.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	27.4 KB 
ID:	25731
    In the beginning there was none. Then came the light - #1 UKLEM - 2007
    BUY UK LEGAL LASER POINTER :: NEW - Blue 460nm Laser Pointers

soforene is offline The Troll formerly known as Herbert Von Poople-Futtocks

Smile

Only three days to go.

I notice that the first post in this thread is constantly updated with a list of attendees but no mention of equipment (or requirements).
    Are we all sorted on that front?

For myself I'll be bringing 3 x Scrims (1 2x2 metre and 2 1x1 metre), my QM2000.net and a DVD full of graphic and Beam shows (and of course copious Man-Hugs for all).

If there's anything that's still required to make it all go with a bang (No Andy, not fireworks in pipes!!) then I guess now would be a good time to shout out ..........

Hi Richard

I think we're pretty much sorted for equipment. We should have at least three RGB projectors for beams and one for graphics on the Saturday. On Sunday Carl B will be there and he's bringing his two RGB's to add to the mix.

Good that you're bringing another QM and the scrim. Look forward to seeing you Saturday.

Cheers

Jem

P.S. Did you see the ShowLEM equipment thread?

http://www.photonlexicon.com/forums/showthread.php/14844-UK-ShowLEM-Equipment-Thread?
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

ok sorry chaps but i may not be able to make it weekend, a few things happening at home at the moment.

i wont know until sat morning for sure so will update on sat.

if i dont attend this will be the first meet since they started that i wont of attended
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat