Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526 LastLast

Thread: UK ShowLEM - J40 M1. West Yorkshire...

Quote Originally Posted by p1t8ull View Post
    More of a flip-flop
    Yeah he's less well heeled.

Sounds like I missed a cracking weekend.
    Sorry I could not attend.
    Jim
    --------------------
    My Brain urt's!

Continuously in Awe! of (H)Al, the Photonlexicon Font of Complete Knowledge - The (H)Al'PL Database of complete puss that no one needs to know or ever trusts as he ain't really got a Scooby doo about now't!

Quote Originally Posted by p1t8ull View Post
    More of a flip-flop
    lol long time no speak mr mills.
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

Quote Originally Posted by smogthemog View Post
    Sounds like I missed a cracking weekend.
    Sorry I could not attend.
    Jim
    It was an excellent weekend Jim, so sorry you couldn't be with us on this occasion

It was however *very* different to the Surfleet meets, which is exactly what we intended. Everyone was sooooo chilled out and relaxed, well, probably with the exception of a certain Mr Stanley who kept himself busy popping wires in and out of various sockets

It looks as though i'll be organising another ShowLEM at a similar time next year so let's hope you'll be able to make it to that one.

Looking forward to seeing you in September.

Cheers

Jem
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

Default Videos!

Howdy all,
    As most of you know, I managed to film more or less the whole weekend on ma camera.

I've jiggabyes of this video stuff, and my steam powered laptop is chugging along re-rendering it all with a decent audio feed, so there may be a slight delay in me getting all the clips up over the next week(ish).

I've done 4 so far; two of Rob's cracking shows, and 2 others.

Here are the first two:

Pendulum - The Island
    By Me

Standing in Motion
    By Johannes Coppes, Laser Presentation, Germany

As usual... it seems I've missed off the first 10 seconds of every clip due to me being a dozy sod.

Also:
    Call for music files from any shows used on the day; Soforene (Orchestral Fireworks one?), Al, etc.

Cheers,
    Dan
    - There is no such word as "can't" -
    - 60% of the time it works every time -

looking good briggs
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

Nice work Dan, looking forward to seeing Rob's 'Oxygen' show
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

for a sneaky peek of the 5 projector version of Oxygen by Hadouken - see here http://dl.dropbox.com/u/10347859/Hadouken-Oxygen.mov its 80mb btw
    The band have seen it and they responded by sending me a photo - see attached.

I will be working with them on Wed 20th of July at the o2 arena in London where they are the opening act for an event for children. Its run by the Transformation Trust and is called Rock Assembly. The line up is as follows
    Hadouken
    Soundgirl.
    Zoo Nation
    Parade (When I was at school this was a jaz mag)
    Chipmunk - Wheres Alvin and the others?
    Diversity
    Tinchy Stryder headlining

Rob
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1302108281902.png  

If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Laserists do it by the nanometre.

Stanwax Laser is a Corporate Member of Ilda

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner
    www.photoniccleaning.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by danielbriggs View Post
    Howdy all,
    As most of you know, I managed to film more or less the whole weekend on ma camera.

I've jiggabyes of this video stuff, and my steam powered laptop is chugging along re-rendering it all with a decent audio feed, so there may be a slight delay in me getting all the clips up over the next week(ish).

I've done 4 so far; two of Rob's cracking shows, and 2 others.

Here are the first two:

Pendulum - The Island
    By Me

Standing in Motion
    By Johannes Coppes, Laser Presentation, Germany

As usual... it seems I've missed off the first 10 seconds of every clip due to me being a dozy sod.

Also:
    Call for music files from any shows used on the day; Soforene (Orchestral Fireworks one?), Al, etc.

Cheers,
    Dan
    @ Dan. PM me your email and I will send you the track for the two shows of mine.

Carl
    2 x Stanwax Laser 3W RGB's
    2 x OPT 10W RGB
    Pangolin FB3QS + Live Pro
    1.3W Laser Harp

Skip mine please Dan as they looked naff overhead. I'll put some vids up eventually when I've tweaked them and shot them head on.