Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526 LastLast

Thread: UK ShowLEM - J40 M1. West Yorkshire...

Quote Originally Posted by andy_con View Post

so that must mean there are more flies up north than down south ;-)
    Andy I think its clear these are Essex flies not Yorkshire flies. I was looking at you pictures and was drawn to a spot on your bumper - on closer inspection the evidence is clear for all to see.

Rob
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bumper.jpg  

closeup.jpg  

If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Laserists do it by the nanometre.

Stanwax Laser is a Corporate Member of Ilda

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner
    www.photoniccleaning.co.uk

HaHa, HaHaHa... PMSL

A fly with a Burberry hat!
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

Rob's Oxygen show from the UK Lem (full version)

Apologies for poor focus for first few secs (forgot to lock the focus, doh!)

This is the SD version.

Click the HD symbol then follow the link to watch it in HD (on Vimeo) where you can also view it fullscreen (recommended for an as if there effect).
    Last edited by White-Light; 07-07-2011 at 10:00.

Quote Originally Posted by stanwax View Post
    Andy I think its clear these are Essex flies not Yorkshire flies. I was looking at you pictures and was drawn to a spot on your bumper - on closer inspection the evidence is clear for all to see.

Rob
    lol your such a chop rob
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

HD Viewing instructions added to video above (SD version is the one thats embedded).

any more vids anywhere ?
    In the beginning there was none. Then came the light - #1 UKLEM - 2007
    BUY UK LEGAL LASER POINTER :: NEW - Blue 460nm Laser Pointers

Hmmm... Strange how great minds think alike

I was only thinking the same thing yesterday. There seemed to be lots of video taken but not much posted, I guess it'll get posted eventually.

I'm just throwing a few dates around for next year, it'll probably be around the same time of year as that seemed to suit most folks. Looking at setup from lunchtime on the Friday and packup around 5:00pm on the Sunday. I'll let you know

Cheers

Jem
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

I videoed most of the two days
    Only problem is... syncing the shows up to the audio track nicely, and re-rendering out the 2-4GB HD files into "iddy-biddy Youtube friendly" clips takes hours and hours and hours on my steam powered laptop
    I've given Rob nearly all of his stuff to do what he wants to with; the other stuff just needs tinkering with. One of Carl's and Richards are done. Just need uploading to YouTube...
    - There is no such word as "can't" -
    - 60% of the time it works every time -

sort it out chop
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

Yes boss .
    - There is no such word as "can't" -
    - 60% of the time it works every time -