Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 162223242526

Thread: UK ShowLEM - J40 M1. West Yorkshire...

Re - Inspired ...........

I think its well known .. I like LASERS .................... however last year with ritchies illness , and not a lot of work going around and having climbed the MOUNTAIN of getting near to the kit i wanted the excitement and the edge was lost ........ HOWEVER , Showlem has re-inspired me , somewhere there was a link to download a HD version of Robs Haduken show , its a lot better than the youtube version here , and the link sits on my desktop , I find myself playing the video daily .. ... ...... i dont mean to detract from anyones elses shows ..but i did find robs shows hit a spot with me , something about the timing , colours and the abilty to create a fantastic safe overhead beamshow thats captivating ....this has all re-inspired me to get the kit all set up and try my hand at some show designing . Im awaiting a result of committee meeting to see if local scout hall will let me rent their hall to experiment and play and use it for some likely solo scotlems :-( ........... sooooo looking forward to it

In the meantime ...MORE VIDS PLEASE
    In the beginning there was none. Then came the light - #1 UKLEM - 2007
    BUY UK LEGAL LASER POINTER :: NEW - Blue 460nm Laser Pointers

What he said ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I didn't fail !
    I just found out 10,000 ways that didn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by Lasermad View Post
    Re - Inspired ...........

I think its well known .. I like LASERS .................... however last year with ritchies illness , and not a lot of work going around and having climbed the MOUNTAIN of getting near to the kit i wanted the excitement and the edge was lost ........ HOWEVER , Showlem has re-inspired me , somewhere there was a link to download a HD version of Robs Haduken show , its a lot better than the youtube version here , and the link sits on my desktop , I find myself playing the video daily .. ... ...... i dont mean to detract from anyones elses shows ..but i did find robs shows hit a spot with me , something about the timing , colours and the abilty to create a fantastic safe overhead beamshow thats captivating ....this has all re-inspired me to get the kit all set up and try my hand at some show designing . Im awaiting a result of committee meeting to see if local scout hall will let me rent their hall to experiment and play and use it for some likely solo scotlems :-( ........... sooooo looking forward to it

In the meantime ...MORE VIDS PLEASE
    I admit, since I am now just getting into making my own frames, some of those in Rob's showws are inspiring.
    Love, peace, and grease,

allthat... aka: aaron@pangolin

gashead is offline Admin Verified: Best Accent Ever(Tm)

Quote Originally Posted by Lasermad View Post
    and use it for some likely solo scotlems :-( ........... sooooo looking forward to it
    Not bloody likely matey!

I too have caught the show making bug and have made the wife clear out the Garage (*grin*) so I can have a bigger space to do this.

Let me know of progress on the hall, I'll be there will bells on.

PS: Do they have three phase ? muhahahahahaha

Cheers,

N.