Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: FTP Wiped

Any chance I could get a couple people to mail me their copies on solid state media?

sure, you mean like the new intel 600gb ssd drive?

if i am not mistaken this post is from a long time ago and currently the ftp is loaded with lots of files.

i didn't download all the video's and it takes up to 40 Gb so easily downloadable even for those without a fibre connection.

michel

Quote Originally Posted by michelrietveld View Post
    sure, you mean like the new intel 600gb ssd drive?

if i am not mistaken this post is from a long time ago and currently the ftp is loaded with lots of files.

i didn't download all the video's and it takes up to 40 Gb so easily downloadable even for those without a fibre connection.

michel
    Michel, he means if anyone could burn some dvds and send by mail. FTP was empty today, I've upped about 300-400 mb of documents and ILDA files, both from PL and ildaswap.
    Anyway, I've got about 10 Gbs of info, including *LEM videos, photos and so on. I've downloaded those about a month ago.
    Tho taken time the parcel goes from Russia to US - I could upload it three times through internet))))))

before overwriting anything, can you send me the login details with write permission so i can also upload the files that are not yet on the ftp, my upload is not that fast, 1 megabit or so but if you have placed the most i can add the missing files.

is it this one?

ftp server at ftp.photonlexicon.com
    username: plftp
    password: ildaswap

Quote Originally Posted by michelrietveld View Post
    is it this one?

ftp server at ftp.photonlexicon.com
    username: plftp
    password: ildaswap
    Yup. It is...........................

Default restoreing files on ftp

we should have almost everything back, i still see some pics/videos being uploaded from my side, the rest is back where it came from
    so far my contribution.

Uploading has tapered off the past couple of days and we are back up to 17G of the original 40.

I have changed the password on the ftp for the time being. I will be going through it and wiping out the .htaccess files and setting up alternative permissions and probably doing some lesser magic with rsync. Give me a couple of days to push through all that junk.

If you want to upload more stuff in the meantime while I am playing with permissions the password will be updated here: http://photonlexicon.com/ftp.html

Sorry Admin,

i completely lost sight of this thread. I have uploaded all the stuff to moppy.net.
    I will now start the upload. I have 4,41GB from the old PL site and 29,7GB from the Ildaswap mirror. Will start uploading in a few minutes.

Sorry i forgot about this thread.

Edit1:
    hMMM... seems everything i got is there, i have now changed the default action to skip file and selected both dirs to transfer, if a file is missing it will upload else it will overwrite.
    You say it's 17G, can you check the Ildaswap Mirror directory ? Mine is 29,7 both i can't seem to spot differences between yours and mine ?

Edit2: i am uploading some pictures that are missing from the photos dir.
    Also some movies from the Snow Lem.
    Last edited by hobbybob; 11-08-2010 at 03:24.
    I didn't fail !
    I just found out 10,000 ways that didn't work.