Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Heya there.

Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    I do not have Colin's contact info but if someone here does - Would you be so kind to shoot him a message stating that PL will gladly rehost the forum data?
    PM sent.

Ladidardidar... 15 chars
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

Personally, I would like to learn more about holography as it has always been a fascination for me. However, one thing we don't need is the intense drama attached....geeeeez......

OH i dunno, the Janitor has a history of knocking drama right on the head...

Quote Originally Posted by norty303 View Post
    OH i dunno, the Janitor has a history of knocking drama right on the head...
    Depends on who you ask and what the drama was about. I tend to let most of it go unchecked out of some unnatural belief that drama will correct itself and that most people have bad days and will eventually return to reality and cease the retardation.

Sometimes that doesn't happen, sadly.

I was referring to drama of the 'threatening with lawyers' sort, particularly about what appears on fora

One of the more beautiful quotes as presented in the TV show "Bullshit" -

You'll notice more obscenity than we usually use. That's not just because it's on Showtime, and we want to get some attention. It's also a legal matter. If one calls people liars and quacks, one can be sued and lose a lot of one's money. But "motherfuckers" and "assholes" is pretty safe. If we said it was all scams, we could also be in trouble. But BULLSHIT, oddly, is safe.So forgive all the bullshit language. We're trying to talk about the truth without spending the rest of our lives in court because of litigious motherfuckers!

Penn Jillette

Eloquently put.

The *really* sad thing is that Colin was caught up in all this and did his damned best to sort it out quietly without a load of 'drama' appearing on the actual forum. However, in the end he was left with little choice but to give in to the demands of someone who threatened him with legal action.

Colin is a good guy and really he shouldn't have got dragged into the fiasco between a couple of individuals. However, as the owner of the forum, and once the Lawyers became involved, it became his personal responsibility.

Colin is a family man and can, I have no doubt, do without all the sh*t this has caused, hence the decision to pull the plug and protect himself from further action being taken against him personally.

We can only hope that the information the forum contained will resurface once more in the not too distant future.

For anyone reading this who isn't currently into holography, why not give it a go? you never know you may enjoy it, and i'll guarantee the sight of your first home made hologram will completely blow you away

Jem
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

Quote Originally Posted by Jem View Post
    i'll guarantee the sight of your first home made hologram will completely blow you away
    100% in agreement!

Cheers Jem
    - There is no such word as "can't" -
    - 60% of the time it works every time -

I want to see how this is created......I have seen video of them already created, but nothing about HOW to create them....