Thread: 3 Liquid Skies to Download

Default 3 Liquid Skies to Download

As I promised, 3 more liquid skies to download.

All very basic "show essentials": (Thumbnails will expand if clicked):

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Purple and Green.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	36.4 KB 
ID:	20621Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Purple and Blue.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	41.3 KB 
ID:	20622

The third one (not shown) is the first one with a wiping effect added , so it propogates out from one side and then decays back again. Ideal for use with a pair of lasers with one inverted.

If you're wondering why I've put up two the same but in different colours, then the answer is non of these colour combos are available from the QuickFX palette so this gives you more options.

Download Here: ftp://plftp:ildaswap@ftp.photonlexicon.com/Quick Show Files/Basic Liquid Skies.zip

Please note: All untested with actual laser so please test before use.
    Last edited by White-Light; 10-30-2010 at 00:54.

What's the purpose of the x rotation in the wiping version

Are you sure you've not caught your controls as on reading your post, I've just re-imported the version I zipped into QS 273 (the one Bill posted the other day) and I have no X rotation just a left to right propogation / wipe.

This is how it should look:

If you use 2 lasers and invert the signal to one, then you can have them propogating in from the sides of the room and crossing or meeting in the centre.
    Last edited by White-Light; 10-30-2010 at 06:17.

Quote Originally Posted by White-Light View Post

If you're wondering why I've put up two the same but in different colours, then the answer is non of these colour combos are available from the QuickFX palette so this gives you more options.
    But a piece of piss to make a colour effect/combo in quick effects that will then be applicable to ANY cue.

Rob
    If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Laserists do it by the nanometre.

Stanwax Laser is a Corporate Member of Ilda

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner
    www.photoniccleaning.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by stanwax View Post
    But a piece of piss to make a colour effect/combo in quick effects that will then be applicable to ANY cue.

Rob
    True but as there are no spare QuickFX Slots in the workspace that would mean deleting an existing colour effect to make way for the new one - which is why I put the 2 versions up with these colour combos.

You can still apply any of the existing QuickFX effects / colour combos to the cues I created giving you effectively 14 colour possibilities. This just gives you 2 colour options that aren't available as standard through the standard 12 Quick FX colour controls.

Of course if you don't want both the colour combos I supplied then you can always just copy a single version of the file into your cue workspace with the combo you prefer.

As I said before, these are basic effects as found in standard in many programmes, I wan't trying to invent anything new or produce anything spectacular here, just expand the number of Liquid Sky Options available to QS users. Anyone could create these in a few minutes. It's just easier for many, if they're available ready done as a download.

thanks for the share !