Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: My 1st Spaghetti show

Quote Originally Posted by JasonB View Post
    Now how does one you drag an ILDA frame into the timeline ? Can't seem to figure that out yet ...
    First right click on them in the ILDA browser and add them to your project. Once they are in your project they will show up in the Project Files tab. From there you can drag and drop them onto the timeline.

Quote Originally Posted by JasonB View Post
    Dnar, First off nice work on the shows! And a big THANK YOU for sharing your project files as well.... I'm learning from looking at how you did these shows and am working on my first show now.

I don't understand why some folks knock Spaghetti, it does a very nice job helping create shows syncronized to music. What a fun and easy way to express yourself; gotta have the 'artsie' part of the brain balance the 'logic side' !

Now how does one you drag an ILDA frame into the timeline ? Can't seem to figure that out yet ...
    Thanks man. I am glad you like them. I stopped using Spaghetti as I could not for the life of me get the soundcard DAC to play nice, the colour signals did not correlate correctly, it was like the sound card was running in 2.1 mode all the time. So I sold it and bought a bunch of Pangolin FB3's. So for all the show I programmed in Spaghetti, I never once ran them live with lasers!!!

I miss Spaghetti, it was fun and easy to use. I also enjoyed bug hunting with the developer, and we released quite a few bug fix releases in a short time.

Ok, let me put on my asbestos fire suit before I say this...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	intermission.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	317.0 KB 
ID:	32240

Ok,I am back.

For me, programming timeline shows in Spaghetti is much much much easier than with QuickShow. QS might have more features, but for me Spaghetti wins hands down. Maybe I just need to spend more time at it, but the shows I have programmed in QS took a long time to program. Those Spaghetti shows on the ftp server averaged around 2-3 hours each in programming (about an hour for each minute).
    This space for rent.

Can I quote you on my web page? I could use some testimonials.

was not able to download the links. Hope the passwords are incorrect. Kindly resend the same if possible